Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: haystytracey - Shrewsbury  (Read 1276 times)

1 review(s) for haystytracey (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

dentador

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Met Tracey a few years ago (around 2014/2015) but thought I would give an account of my experience.

Texting her and messaging on AW was very easy. She was always quick to respond and more than willing to discuss what she does and doesn't do. Although I was a bit hesitant as she doesn't look the sexiest of girls, I decided to give her a go. Mainly due to how eager and friendly she seemed.

Location at the time was poor as it was on a busy road near the town centre, so not discreet at all. Tracey and the house reeked of fags and sadly she looks worse in real life and her body in well past it. I immediately regretted the booking but went through with it nevertheless.

I wasn't impressed by the fact that she wouldn't let me play with her tits because they are "very sensitive." Despite stated that she did French kissing she didn't. She actively blocked my tongue from going into her mouth - maybe a small mercy considering the fag breath.

To be fair she did give an amazing blow job, but again ruined the mood by constantly stopping to insist that I don't cum in her mouth. Her on/off blow job did eventually lead to me cumming over her tits. However, her attempt to ride me ended in farcical circumstances when she stoped because she had cramp!

Her small talk got alarm bells ringing when she spoke not only about other clients but stated where at least one worked! This little chat was suppose to assure me of her discretion! With the booking coming to an end she repeatedly asked me to leave positive feedback on AW and kept asking if I'd become I regular client. Glad to be out I've never been back.

She might appeal to some, but by far my worst ever punt.

Offline Madone1

Tracey is truly the bottom of the barrel I wouldn't fuck her if she paid me she looks rank and your review just adds to the all round unpleasant experience. You deserve a medal.

But never punt when your desperate have a wank instead tip of the day from me.