Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura.lover  (Read 2552 times)

1 review(s) for Lisa@21 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline poe

Laura.lover

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lass the other week & posted review in wrong place!

So good communication via txt, but it's a receptionist.

So Laura opens the door, she's defo the lass pictured in aw, a pretty girl who is very pretty when she smiles.

Paperwork dun, she insists I shower, especially if I want owo. So I comply.

Freshened up I go for a kiss and handful of ass. I didn't realise she was so tall, a 6 footer. At this point I knew I'd made a bad investment, as the kissing was only pecking & with her making no attempt to lean-in/ meet me halfway I had go on tiptoes to reach for a peck (I'm 5' 10/11").......not fucking arousing at all!!

She got bored with that and gestured me to the bed. Nice owo, lots of headwork with a little ball licking.

Then mechanical cowgirl, followed by mish......reluctant pecking to start with, then refused kissing altogether.....i'd had enough by then. I just held on tight and pumped to a finish.

I'd paid for an hour & wasn't about to leave. I asked for a massage, but she insisted I shower again before round 2. I said I only wanted a massage, but she insisted I at least 'wash-up'!

The massage was shit, she never went above my shoulder blades and only did the side closest too her, so only did a third of my back!!!!!!

Rolled over & she didn't want to chat (ok by me), went straight for owo and teabaging again, nice but I'd had enough. Did try doggy for a few minutes, but I just wanted to leave, so I did.
She didn't even see me to the door, she waved me down the hall to open the front door myself.

She claims to be a journeyman, never stays in the same place for over 10 days. She's off on Sunday, 10days here, holiday, then 10 days there, then off again....maybe that's why she's not bothered. Also claims to be back to Brum on the summer, but her profile says she's still here!!

One of you more seasoned punters may get a tune out of her, but I'm gutted I wasted £100 on her!!!!

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear that, thanks for the review and repost poe  :hi:

Offline _Rust_

Cheers Poe, probably saved me £70 as she's a great looking girl. Hope the next one is better

Offline Bencannon:)

She is bloody stunning if you ask me.  I quite fancy trying an amazon princess type thing.

Even with the negative, I still wanna give it a punt. 

Shows you how much we think with our little brains   :(

Offline Juankerr

Even with the negative, I still wanna give it a punt.
Have to say I'm still interested myself too  :D

Offline Juankerr

You didn't mention RO in the review poe, did you try or not bother?

Personally I wouldn't have gone for the hour option for a first time meet especially as there was so little information on Laura available, then if it wasn't great I would have felt a little better about it only losing £70 rather than £100, but that's just my way of thinking on it.

Offline poe

Didn't try RO......and yes 30mins is the best option....but I'm greedy.

Offline alpharius

What was her English like?

On one hand, I'm a sucker for extremes (tall or really petite). But not a good sign from this review for a proper GFE

Offline poe

What was her English like?

On one hand, I'm a sucker for extremes (tall or really petite). But not a good sign from this review for a proper GFE

English was good, nuffin else was though.....a good gfe is doubtful

Offline Kendrig

She does look stunning, and really fancied this one. Thanks for the review, appreciated and saved me some cash.

K

Offline alpharius

Thanks. Gonna probably hold out then till further reviews come in. WGs can have bad days and some do improve with practise

Offline Juankerr

Looks like this profile has been recycled....

Name changed from Laura.lover to Laura.lush and I believe the girl currently pictured is not the one who this review was originally posted for.

Offline _Rust_

Cheers for the heads up Juan.

Hmmm...as much as I'm a bit wary of this group at the moment the new girl does quite tickle my fancy...

Offline poe

Correct Juankker
This is not the girl originally reviewed.......the profile has been recycled.

She is cute though........who's gunna Test Drive her???

Offline Jawbreak

With a profile changing hands so quick.

I think its safe to say the service will be shit to say the least and before you can write a review a new face will appear on the profile.

But yes she does look fit ... just like the girl that was featured in the profile before her.

:hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline dss309

I saw this girl when she was called 'Sexy Anna', it was a terrible experience! I posted a review at the time. She changed her name shortly after that obviously to try and avoid people connecting the dots.

Never met a girl with less interest or effort - sorry to hear you had a similar experience.