Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naomi London - Mixed race  (Read 2742 times)

11 review(s) for NaomiLondon (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Gentlelovemaking

External Link/Members Only

Location - Paddington, serviced apartment ( a little messy tbh)

Comms - easy to book, phone call made and address sent via text

Rate - £110/30mins

Physical - she has no face pics on her profile and I asked if I could walk if I didn't like what I saw.....needless to say I didn't walk and was pleasantly surprised with what I saw. She's a pretty girl and has a nice smile and soft playful nature about her. She was in a robe and her body is as per her pictures.

Action - she led me to her sofa where she sat on top of my lap facing me.....this got me harder than a blow job as her ass felt absolutely amazing in this position, we kissed and her DFK was sensual and soft. We got on quite well and moved over to the bed where I took her in missionary and fondled her tits. She gave me more OWO and asked me not to cum in her mouth. We moved onto doggy and probe bone before I finished. We chatted for a while and both studyed Exonomics so had a lot in common. I felt we connected well and would get on in the civvie world.

Conclusion - great punt with a decent girl, she's business minded so you'll get what you pay for and not much more but she's lovely.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Conclusion - great punt with a decent girl, she's business minded so you'll get what you pay for and not much more but she's lovely.

What did you mean by the above? Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Gentlelovemaking

What did you mean by the above? Cheers!!

I've got a lot out of some of the working girls (staying twice as long as I've booked) got to know them more personally to the point the punt feels like  you're with someone from the Civvie world.

At the end of the punt she questioned why I punt and I said it was a hobby. She said I had no need to punt and said I could do other things with my money hence why I say she's business minded ....she won't clock watch but you'll know when you have to leave.

Offline peter purves

I've got a lot out of some of the working girls (staying twice as long as I've booked) got to know them more personally to the point the punt feels like  you're with someone from the Civvie world.

At the end of the punt she questioned why I punt and I said it was a hobby. She said I had no need to punt and said I could do other things with my money hence why I say she's business minded ....she won't clock watch but you'll know when you have to leave.

I guess this could also mean that you are an 'attractive' man who has no need to punt. This would be a woman's way of looking at things - if you follow?

Online Gentlelovemaking

I guess this could also mean that you are an 'attractive' man who has no need to punt. This would be a woman's way of looking at things - if you follow?

It may have been a backhanded compliment.... I think she's very focused on the job, she will certainly please you. I'll add she struggled with a jackhammering so it was more of a sensual punt.
I really enjoyed it

Offline peter purves

...It was more of a sensual punt.
I really enjoyed it

You're on a roll mate  :thumbsup: