Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stefani - Crawley - good girl  (Read 2060 times)

3 review(s) for .Rebeka. (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrMatrix

Stefani, nice girl, nice punt-did all that I wanted.
External Link/Members Only  Jesica Sexy
External Link/Members Only Stefani
Recently went to see Stefani after Plan A Jessica was unavailable yet again. She suggested Stefani and I had a scratch to itch so agreed having already seen her profile. She is the girl in the picture most definitely. She’s very friendly and a very likeable person. I paid £60 for 30 minutes. She is about 28-32, she has tanned skin, her boobs have lost their firmness, she has a nice arse and is slim with a flat stomach. She is completely shaved and very tidy downstairs with quite a tight pussy.
This was really a splash and dash for me. We did FK and OWO, but she insisted a wash beforehand, even though I’d just showered which is fine with me. She gave good head but she really preferred OW, it’s not a deal breaker for me, after the Mac went on she continued with some oral. She said she did CIM, but this wasn’t required as I unloaded in cowgirl, covered of course. She is also up for receiving oral as well but I rarely do this. But most definitely available for those that want this. As for the other services offered I didn’t test or ask about.  The FK was slightly disappointing as she had been smoking, had she not been smoking it would have been fine. We chatted for several minutes after. Her English is about 40%, I’d say. Very pleasant young lady.
This visit delivered everything I wanted as stated, but I probably wouldn’t revisit as there are others to meet. Therefore a positive is in order.

Offline MrMatrix

Stefani is now called Rebecca and is now blond. She is most definitely NOT the girl I met.

Zowieberg

Offline MrMatrix

Profile now gone anyway
That's because Sergei is watching. The original girl was very nice, very pleasant. :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Looks like Stefani has come back as Samantha External Link/Members Only
Pretty sure its the same girl despite the face being blurred. Either way she is an excellent punt if it is the same girl. :thumbsup: