Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf Stella x (Stratford)  (Read 7715 times)

10 review(s) for Milf Stella x (6 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline newbody

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her about a week ago.

Comms:  several texts exchanged and several phone calls.  I arrived at the postcode on-time but Stella did not answer her phone or reply to my text for at least 20 minutes.  Apparently Google maps sends you to the wrong location, she had to guide me to her location whilst on the phone.  I arrived at the building outside a metal gate.  She said I just need to press a red button to open the metal gate in order to gain access to the block communal door but there was no red button, so she had to come down and let me in.

The venue:  one bedroom flat in a grey modern tower block called the Stratford Eye, several minutes walk from Stratford station.

The WG:  Stella her photographs are life-like.   She describes herself as a MILF but she is a bit too young to call herself that at the moment in my opinion.  She has a bit of a midriff bulge but otherwise everything is in good order.

Service: GFE, DFK, ball licking and sucking, OW, RO, sex in position.  1 hour for £70.

The event:  This started about 30 minutes later than expected (not my fault).  Paperwork sorted out and I had a shower.  Stella is a very friendly girl and soon put me at my ease after the frustrating wait and effort just to locate the venue.  She is quite gentle and seductive in a sort of cool way and I was erect within a short period of time.  We did some DFK followed by some great ball licking and shaft licking with constant eye contact and then the she put the rubber on.   I didn’t realise this was going to be OW but after the event I noticed on her profile she charges an extra £10 for OWO.  Eventually she removed her thong, to reveal her big labia, so naturally we spent a long time doing 69 before going for just one position.  Afterwards there was still about 10 minutes left on the clock so she gave me a massage and she spent half that time massaging my feet.  The highlight though was a long session of ball licking and sucking, which was worth the price of admission alone.  Overall, it was very good VFM.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review she looks good......how was her hygiene?...and the venue was the new flats?

Offline newbody

thanks for the review she looks good......how was her hygiene?...and the venue was the new flats?

Hygiene good.

Newish block of flats.

Offline Sparta Prada

I sent a text to Stella asking if she was available recently but didn't get a reply so I moved on to someone else. But good to hear that she is promising, so maybe I will try her again.

Can I ask if there was car parking (paid or free) available where Stella works?

holland

i'm not sure about that. Also her teeth are not that good. (from her pg)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline newbody

i'm not sure about that. Also her teeth are not that good. (from her pg)

How have you managed to determine someone's personal hygiene from a poor quality photograph?
You cannot smell it, you cannot taste it can you?
Rather than speculate about someone from a photograph alone - you need to visit someone and then post some helpful feedback.
You cannot judge a book from its cover, as the saying goes.

holland

How have you managed to determine someone's personal hygiene from a poor quality photograph?
You cannot smell it, you cannot taste it can you?
Rather than speculate about someone from a photograph alone - you need to visit someone and then post some helpful feedback.
You cannot judge a book from its cover, as the saying goes.

I've just posted a couple of picture of her which is useful. The images are good enough to judge her look. I don't like her theeth and I don't think she is attractive imo.
I din't say she has a bad hygiene.
If you think she is beatiful is fine.
I think something else and it is fine either. :hi:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 08:36:04 am by holland »

reviewreader

Does anyone know if this WG is still operating? There is no phone number on her AW and she seems to rarely log on

Offline Titti Tatti

I got the impression she's a month here and a month home.

Review is fair but a little kinder on her age and looks than I'd be.  Still a positive as shes quite sweet and willing, if a little vanilla. Please let us know if she's back, i'll return at 70ph.