Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise2604- Stoke-on-Trent - what more can I say....  (Read 1999 times)

19 review(s) for xLouiseLovex (17 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lister

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Louise has to be one of my all-time favourite punts. Comms were easy and informative. I spoke to her on the phone initially and then followed up by text and booking on AW. She has a working apartment in Stoke on Trent well described by others on here. Parking is easy and the area is safe and you feel inconspicuous. Louise asked me to phone from the car, gave good directions and opened the door as I arrived, so no hanging around feeling awkward. She was bang on time too which is always a bonus especially when you have a tight schedule.

First impressions were good – attractive lady 7/10 with a great body 8/10 and very tall – especially in her killer heels. I am 6ft but she appeared to tower over me until she removed the scaffolding. She answered the door dressed in skimpy underwear and a smile – my favourite get up. :D

The house is a typical terraced hose, 2 up 2 down, and not particularly homely as it is not Louise’s permanent home. Not in a brilliant state of repair but clean and functional and I didn’t go there to present an episode of Grand Designs. I was offered a shower in the downstairs bathroom which I accepted. The shower is adequate – one of those “attached to the taps” affairs but does the job, and a good range of toiletries on offer together with a clean towel.

Shower completed I followed Louise up the stairs a couple of feet behind that divine derriere and into the bedroom. The room is quite small but functional and the bed is quite good. There was even some tasteful background music to set the scene. Louise is a great kisser with excellent and sensuous DFK which soon led to exploring each other’s bodies and she then performed OWO on me which was knee tremblingly good. Just the right amount of friction and no handwork. Happy to DT as well. Didn’t want to cum too soon and I just couldn’t resist going down on her delicious pussy. She tastes divine and is quite responsive to oral, a bit of rimming and a bit of gentle fingering with one finger. When I tried to introduce two fingers she asked me to stop, which is fine. Changed to 69 at her suggestion and lasted several minutes before she almost bought me to the point of no return as I had abstained for a week, but I wanted to fuck that lovely pussy so on with the mac and into mish with her ankles around her ears. Looking at her smiling up at me soon had me filling the bag with a really intense orgasm.

Louise offered a massage but I preferred a cuddle and chat and she is great to talk to. An intelligent girl who really loves sex and is very happy and confident in herself. Could have chatted all day but time was running out and she rallied my slumbering member with another excellent round of OWO resulting in CIM.

No rush to get me out and we cuddled and chatted for the remaining few minutes until I had to make the move to go and have another shower before leaving, drained and happy.

Price £100 for 1 hour
Comms: excellent and accurate
Incall: functional house and good facilities

Good
Very attractive girl – tall with quite small boobs but toned and responsive
Great attitude and very friendly and chatty
Great skills – fantastic OWO, DT and CIM.
RO was fresh and responsive and happy for gentle fingering
Incredibly sexy

Neutral
Nothing really

Negative
I didn’t book long enough
I don’t live close enough to visit regularly

Would I visit again – absolutely!

Online threechilliman

Nice review fella. She's been on my list for a while, but like you I'm not from her area. She'll be an 'awayday' punt for me.

tcm

Offline DAlpine1980

Nice review fella. She's been on my list for a while, but like you I'm not from her area. She'll be an 'awayday' punt for me.

tcm

You won't regret it! She's a step away from my usual softy GFE, but instantly on the 'bust a nut to return list'.

Offline Madone1

She is a great punt and really goes above and beyond to empty your nuts will have to drag myself up stoke again soon her pictures on UKE have given me a powerful desire to fuck her again.

Offline Turtle Z

I recently tried to book Louise for a FFM. She initially responded very politely saying yes and asking if I could give her an idea of what type of service we were looking for. Do's and Don'ts etc... I replied that we wouldn't be looking for anything not on her likes list and there would be nothing unusual, but that it was important that she was genuinely Bi or the other girl would know. She then stopped responding so I assume that she isn't genuinely Bi. I was quite surprised that she turned out to be so rude after the initial response but I don't dwell on these things and I don't chase WG's who don't respond.

Offline Fallen58

I recently tried to book Louise for a FFM. She initially responded very politely saying yes and asking if I could give her an idea of what type of service we were looking for. Do's and Don'ts etc... I replied that we wouldn't be looking for anything not on her likes list and there would be nothing unusual, but that it was important that she was genuinely Bi or the other girl would know. She then stopped responding so I assume that she isn't genuinely Bi. I was quite surprised that she turned out to be so rude after the initial response but I don't dwell on these things and I don't chase WG's who don't respond.

I booked her a few months ago then had to cancel about an hour beforehand for work reasons. I was accused of messing her around and was told not to contact her again. I sent her a reply to try to diffuse things as I still wanted to see her but she still hasn't opened my reply !