Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Saucy Stacy - A contrast!  (Read 2414 times)

tristen92

External Link/Members Only

Just got back from this one. Off the back of this morning's informative review I booked for 12.30. Her comms are woeful - her phone is off so you can only book by text. She'll then send you iMessage texts from an email address, late responses to every message.

I got there, was made to wait 10 mins and then given a door number. Got to the door and spent best part of 5 mins knocking, calling, waiting, like an idiot. Rejected my calls.

Either her mate does her booking and doesn't properly communicate with her...OR for the first time in my punting life I have been rejected on the basis that I didn't look appealing enough. Granted I look young but I'm 25 and in decent knick.

45 minute commute meant I wasn't gonna leave the area without draining the sack so went to the Cricklewood brothel a couple of doors down. Another negative to follow. Great day it's been.

I'll let you judge this one for yourselves...I completely trust the previous reviewer but she's clearly a prick and I'm fuming.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 01:13:27 pm by tristen92 »

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Just got back from this one. Off the back of this morning's informative review I booked for 12.30. Her comms are woeful - her phone is off so you can only book by text. She'll then send you iMessage texts from an email address, late responses to every message.

I got there, was made to wait 10 mins and then given a door number. Got to the door and spent best part of 5 mins knocking, calling, waiting, like an idiot. Rejected my calls.

Either her mate does her booking and doesn't properly communicate with her...OR for the first time in my punting life I have been rejected on the basis that I didn't look appealing enough. Granted I look young but I'm 25 and in decent knick.

45 minute commute meant I wasn't gonna leave the area without draining the sack so went to the Cricklewood brothel a couple of doors down. Another negative to follow. Great day it's been.

I'll let you judge this one for yourselves...I completely trust the previous reviewer but she's clearly a prick and I'm fuming.

I waited 1.5hrs so share your sentiment. I honestly think she's worth sticking around for. Her mate does her bookings which is why there are so many problems.

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate a double whammy  :(  :dash:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

punther

Just called to book, someone answered and before I could say anything meaningfull said she will send me a text

I wait 10mins go by no text so I text to ask if she is free at a certain time no response been nearly 45mins now

Offline peter purves

I waited 1.5hrs so share your sentiment. I honestly think she's worth sticking around for. Her mate does her bookings which is why there are so many problems.

What's the term that springs to mind :dash: ...Oh yes ' patient'  :mad:

Surely she must take some responsibility for the current situation as well

« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 01:25:46 pm by peter purves »

Offline Gentlelovemaking

What's the term that springs to mind :dash: ...Oh yes ' patient'  :mad:

I drove 1hr 20mins to get there so there was no way I'd leave Cricklewood without a punt and luckily I was rewarded for my patience with my best punt to date. This situation frustrates me because I know you'd all have a good time with Stacy.

tristen92

Really hope people stay away and starve her of business but because of her figure that's not gonna happen. Can imagine she's one of those "my shit doesn't stink" types.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Really hope people stay away and starve her of business but because of her figure that's not gonna happen. Can imagine she's one of those "my shit doesn't stink" types.

Tristen she's the complete opposite, one of the most humble hot girls I've ever met.

Offline pumps

I've had a similar experience to OP. today  :rolleyes:

but I didn't get as far as getting door numbers, just  a switched off phone :-/

Offline peter purves

Just called to book, someone answered and before I could say anything meaningfull said she will send me a text

I wait 10mins go by no text so I text to ask if she is free at a certain time no response been nearly 45mins now

I've had a similar experience to OP. today  :rolleyes:

but I didn't get as far as getting door numbers, just  a switched off phone :-/

Any further news guys??  :mad: :dash:

Cheers!!

punther

Cheers!!

Still no response and just deleted her number from my phone

May try in a few weeks time when/if she's sorted her act out

Offline pumps

Cheers!!

Just got a text from her to let me  know she's free from.now  ubtill midnight.

But she's already wasted my afternoon travelling up there so I won't be bothering today

tristen92

It's the principal more than anything. Not giving her my money now regardless

Offline pumps

Someone's given her a positive AW review lol looks familiar

Offline peter purves

Someone's given her a positive AW review lol looks familiar

I wonder if that is the same person Murphy from elsewhere. If so he was someone I always used to rely on

Offline peter purves

Just got a text from her to let me  know she's free from.now  ubtill midnight.

But she's already wasted my afternoon travelling up there so I won't be bothering today

:thumbsdown:

I never realised you went up there...I thought you just the made a call.

This WG sure knows how to rub punters the wrong way  :(

Offline The_Don

but she's clearly a prick and I'm fuming.

Sorry to hear you and others had time wasted. But thanks for sharing.

Great day it's been.

At some point as punters we have days that just work and that all good!

But other days that leave you vexed and wondering, WTF happened today   :angry:

Its best just to walk away with your ca$h in hand. For some thing else or another days punting. Yes the time has gone and that some thing you can't get back.

But we may learn from it, and this may help in the future IMO.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 05:57:14 pm by The_Don »

Persie

I would have fucked off if she left me waiting

Offline Harry Monk

Similar experience 45 minute drive, I was running a few minutes late so kept her informed.
Got to hotel no reply, eventually a text come to my room....every don't know the number? She responds .
Went to room no reply then an awkward few minutes as room service is in corridor. Back to reception as no signal near room, a few minutes go by and another text, come on up, same thing no reply. I text I'm leaving she asks why so I say she didn't answer the door.
I'm back on the road and she calls, seems a nice girl but I say I have to go. Turns out she gave wrong room number :sarcastic: she offers discount for next time.
Just wish I knew the brothel nearby as I would have visited....can't decide might try again or maybe better judgement to go for an a proven SP :unknown:

Offline peter purves

Similar experience 45 minute drive, I was running a few minutes late so kept her informed.
Got to hotel no reply, eventually a text come to my room....every don't know the number? She responds .
Went to room no reply then an awkward few minutes as room service is in corridor. Back to reception as no signal near room, a few minutes go by and another text, come on up, same thing no reply. I text I'm leaving she asks why so I say she didn't answer the door.
I'm back on the road and she calls, seems a nice girl but I say I have to go. Turns out she gave wrong room number :sarcastic: she offers discount for next time.
Just wish I knew the brothel nearby as I would have visited....can't decide might try again or maybe better judgement to go for an a proven SP :unknown:

WT?  :mad: :angry:

tristen92

This girl is an absolute joke wasting people's time like this

Avogadrosnumber

Why are most bubble butt girls unreliable or give a shit service?

Was willing to book tonight but I will refrain as I do not want to waste an hour driving there.

Offline pumps

Was willing to book tonight but I will refrain as I do not want to waste an hour driving there.

She's probably been overwhelmed by the non contributing leeches who found out about her via ukp.

Shame

noneoftheabove

there are guys local to this girl and its easy to be flexible if you're close by.  she fits in lots of half hour punts with local guys making more money and if a punters even a little late she'll let you book another hour straight after the hour you've just had. She's still taking bookings for this evening get the feeling she has numerous more local repeat customers who she books because the money is there to take and she's too busy to wait

A tip if you're in the area call her without warning and tell her you want half an hour and you want to come now. Then ask for another half hour or hour after the punt if you want to stay longer and she'll disappear for 5 minutes and comeback saying its okay as someones late or cancelled its up to you

Offline Gentlelovemaking

there are guys local to this girl and its easy to be flexible if you're close by.  she fits in lots of half hour punts with local guys making more money and if a punters even a little late she'll let you book another hour straight after the hour you've just had. She's still taking bookings for this evening get the feeling she has numerous more local repeat customers who she books because the money is there to take and she's too busy to wait

A tip if you're in the area call her without warning and tell her you want half an hour and you want to come now. Then ask for another half hour or hour after the punt if you want to stay longer and she'll disappear for 5 minutes and comeback saying its okay as someones late or cancelled its up to you

Did you get to see her? If so please write a review would be good to know what you thought of her.

Offline pumps

I  think I'll be banging out a negative review on this one

Offline Gentlelovemaking

I  think I'll be banging out a negative review on this one

Did you see her Pumps?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I'm interested that although there was already a review of SSS before this one, the AW link in the OP hasn't brough it up below the post..

Offline saintsfan

Think it takes until next day or 24 hours to show up

Offline pumps

« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 09:39:56 pm by pumps »

Offline Gentlelovemaking

you didn't mention how built she was

She's stacked, being a PT she has a strong body legs are thick as well. How did you find the punt?

Offline pumps

She's stacked, being a PT she has a strong body legs are thick as well. How did you find the punt?

too built for me, prefer my women, womanly.

I now know your into that Brazilian brick house look, I'll know for future reference now.  :sarcastic:

Offline Gentlelovemaking

I now know your into that Brazilian brick house look, I'll know for future reference now.  :sarcastic:
:D

LMAO she is very thick, although I liked grouping her ass it was her willingness to please that surpasses SexyCaroline1 which got me. I did everything I wanted to do with her maybe except 1 thing which I'll try next time.

punther

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Bassman

:D

LMAO she is very thick, although I liked grouping her ass it was her willingness to please that surpasses SexyCaroline1 which got me. I did everything I wanted to do with her maybe except 1 thing which I'll try next time.
Thick how? Fitness bird thick(you say she's a personal trainer right?)

Or had a few too many pies thick but it's gone to the right places thick.

?

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Thick how? Fitness bird thick(you say she's a personal trainer right?)

?

Thick and toned, no fat on her at all. Ass is huge and meaty thighs to support the ass.

Offline peter purves

What if she does not answer?

What if she says 20 mins?

What if she says cum to my room, third floor,...but no room number

What if?
What if?

What if?
:cry:

Offline pumps

This is the problem with the word thick, we all have difference impressions.

This is the kind of thick I like, with a touch of toning exercise, and supporting thighs made up of similar substance

The type of thick Stacy is the kind thats been squatting some serious weights.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

If you thought Suzy Cortez was hot I can imagine you'd like Stacy

Offline Gentlelovemaking

If you thought Suzy Cortez was hot I can imagine you'd like Stacy

Well said Pumps

Offline peter purves

This is the problem with the word thick, we all have difference impressions.

This is the kind of thick I like, with a touch of toning exercise, and supporting thighs made up of similar substance

The type of thick Stacy is the kind thats been squatting some serious weights.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Although Stacey is reputedly a PT, looking at her picture I would hazard a guess that she is probably not, or not training to the level of this picture. Even in GLM review there is a hint that my speculation may be right.

I think Suzy Cortez is in good gym-toned shape

Offline pumps

Although Stacey is reputedly a PT, looking at her picture I would hazard a guess that she is probably not, or not training to the level of this picture. Even in GLM review there is a hint that my speculation may be right.

I think Suzy Cortez is in good gym-toned shape

Her pictures don't even come close to what she looks like in person.

punther

What if she does not answer?

What if she says 20 mins?

What if she says cum to my room, third floor,...but no room number

What if?
What if?

What if?
:cry:

:lol: