Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx sweet sammy - Coventry City Centre  (Read 1568 times)

1 review(s) for xx sweet sammy (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ming

Previously reviewed this one earlier this year when she had a different profile, think her name was Oilvia back then, she was ok, very fit, lovely body and a pussy that popped when you entered, saw she is now offering swallow and since I was in Coventry this morning, hadn't punted for some time I thought why not. She was my plan A for today, gentle start after a break, at least that's what I hoped....

The young woman in question: External Link/Members Only

Comms: All good, to start, few texts, then an aw booking, which was confirmed the day before, a text from the maid last night to confirm arrangements, it sounded good, but.......

Arrived at the venue which is an apartment block near the Brittania hotel, as requested I text that I had arrived (bang on time), ten minutes roll by so I text again, another ten minutes and I try to ring, goes through to Lyca voicemail, so I send another text, still not reply. After 30 minutes I give up, send her another text asking why she confirmed the booking, sent texts yesterday which confirmed all was ok only to then go radio silent on me when I arrive? But again, no reply.

Don't waste your time chaps.

Ming  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 04:45:12 pm by Ming »

Offline blue80

A lot of credit needs to go to ming; that's 7 crap punts out of the last 10

Fair play to keep on going on mate  :hi:

Offline JEH7376

Aye, I think the universe owes Ming a good punt or two

Offline BillyBackDoor

Sorry to hear that mate.  I remember that popping pussy too.

Her old profile has been recycled, but here's the link anyway to bring up her previous reviews.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ming

Thanks Blue, I have had some good ones in between and I have been on a break for the last few weeks, so not all bad.

I have a guaranteed good punt tomorrow and this time I will do a review of her as I never got round to it last time.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Thanks Blue, I have had some good ones in between and I have been on a break for the last few weeks, so not all bad.

I have a guaranteed good punt tomorrow and this time I will do a review of her as I never got round to it last time.

.......because you probably spent the next few days on a drip.

Ming

.......because you probably spent the next few days on a drip.

True and I could barely walk, let alone write...........

CovPunter

That's a shame. I've had one or two neutral to positive punts with her and was quite glad to hear she's back. Dayum

sln

Ming ,
Did you ever do a review on that mamouth punt about a month ago ,
did I miss it ?