Hi,
I've been lurking for a year or so and I've just successfully concluded my first punt so I've signed up and decided to write a field report. I hope this is the right section on the forum for field reports in foreign countries as there doesn't appear to be anywhere else.
So I had been toying with the idea of punting in UK for a while but never got down to it (didn't have the balls

). As luck would have it I'm on holiday in Barcelona and accidentally booked a hotel room near Apricots. I'm literally down the street. I read a few reviews and they seem to be positive so I decided to pay them a visit.
I read in one of the other reports that you can just walk in so that's what i did. The building is located right next to the Barcelona FC stadium Camp Nou. It's at the top of the street and about 15 metres away there is a bus stop with buses stopping at it every 2 minutes. And at the same time a load of traffic comes down the road and gets stopped by traffic lights outside the building every 2 minutes. So I sure as hell timed when I was walking in.
I go in, theres a big bolted door, you press the bell and I assume they check you out with the camera to see if your dodge or not. I got in!
I was met by a lady (about 40 years old) with a pleasant smile and she spoke enough english for it to be an easy experience. She walked me to a room which was nice, had a decent bed, lot of pillows, pink lights, toilet, shower. I was asked to wait for a minute then she paraded in a few girls one after the other and they introduced themselves quickly. I chose Luna (link below 30 minutes 70 Euros). She brought in a sheet and her gear (condoms lube etc) and put one sheet on the bed. We showered, she made sure my equipment was clean and I made sure her awesome tits were clean. I'd showered before so it was relatively quick.
After this we went into the room, I lay on the bed and she gave me a BJ (with condom on, i believe it costs extra for anal and without according to the website). That was good, I was enjoying her but so she turned around for me. Not being the longest runner I got her to go missionary first (despite her wanting to go on top), then doggy style at all paces, then back to missionary when I blew my load.
She kissed with lips closed (which is a different experience from user iwtc's report. Very receptive, smiled a lot, enjoyed my experience with her, pleasant person. Didn't speak much English but we made it work. She didn't go super fast on the blowjob like I hear a lot of them do to try and make you cum quick. I wasn't the most adventurous of punters on this one but it was my first time so I wasn't really sure what to expect.
For anyone wanting to have a go with Luna she is about 5 foot tall. Great tits (fake), great ass, facials are fine she is pretty. She is Columbian and curvy but lean for a smaller person if you get me.
External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyHope this review helps someone in the future. Maybe my next one will be in the UK
