Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coventry area Saturday 19th Nov  (Read 858 times)

Offline budz

Right guys, I'm coming up to your neck of the woods on the 19th and will be up for a 1 hour incall after 5pm.

Looking for a size 10 to 14, long blonde hair and 34/36 DD breasts. Age is immaterial as long as the criteria set out is met.

I will be travelling south so can nip off the M42, M40 if need be.

Any suggestions please

Offline themanwho

Best I can do is point you in the direction of xbustybex in Worcester. She has long blond hair, 36DD tits. States size 14 on profile but I reckon closer to 16.
Imo she's fun, chatty and enthusiastic when it comes to the business. She works from home tho and not the most discreet location. Forget Coventry it's a desert.

Online garfield

Could always try big kate External Link/Members Only profile says 14 but reckon she was an 16 -18 last time i saw her, can't  fault her for her service though and genuinely friendly.

Best bet mate would be try to get yourself to Birmingham, lot more on offer there

Offline budz

Cheers guys,  had thought of Birmingham but really need to be on travels south otherwise someone may get a bit suspicious as to why it's taken me so long to get back home ;)

Offline x69x

Could always try big kate External Link/Members Only profile says 14 but reckon she was an 16 -18 last time i saw her, can't  fault her for her service though and genuinely friendly.

Best bet mate would be try to get yourself to Birmingham, lot more on offer there

Yes. I went to see her this last summer. Larger than the pic's suggest and larger than I generally like. But very friendly and great service. Brilliant rim job from her... :D
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: