Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sienna Marie Cardiff  (Read 1420 times)

Belisknor

Sienna Marie
External Link/Members Only
£200 1 hour incall

This was my first visit to Cardiff and have wanted to see Sienna for quite sometime. I have another appointment later with Mollie Matthews so while waiting for that I thought I'd write this.

Comms

All very good contacted her the day before the booking via text and then later put a booking in on Adult Work.

Description

Once through the door I was blown away by the beauty of this lady she's very pretty with one of the best bodies I have seen perfect from head to toe with her best features being her big boobs and her equally fantastic bum (she works out and it shows)

We met at a Hotel she's working from not far from the Cardiff Bay easy to get through reception as it's quite a busy Hotel and the lifts are easily accessible heading away from reception.

The maids trolley was out so had to be careful as I entered the room but once in was blown away by how stunning she is truly gorgeous, had a quick shower and gave her the money before it was on to the fun stuff :)) we stood by the bed as I got my hands all over her amazing body before proceeding to kiss her ( wasn't dfk ) but I'm not keen on French kissing I then proceeded to kiss her all over before finding my way to her sweet pussy ( no complaints there, no hair at all and completely smooth ) Was down there for sometime before switching to 69 must say her oral is excellent she asked me if I like it with split ( yes mam I do ) and proceeded to get it nice and wet before putting it down her throat she had a excellent technique.

Then asked if I wanted to fuck her which I think you guys know the answer too ( if not you have stumbled on to the wrong site so kindly fuck off ) had her lie on her back and got on top with her legs over my shoulders it felt amazing watching my cock going in and out of this absolute stunner, we switched positions to doggie and I fucked her hard until I exploded in the condom.

After a clean up she asked me after only a couple minutes had passed if I could go again ? Oh yes !!! and down she was again giving me another sloppy blow job and I was pretty much rock hard in a few minutes ( she's gorgeous I defy anyone to stay limp for long ) she gets on top so I can play with her tits before switching to me on top again, then back to doggie where I fucked her for all I was worth with her pushing back onto me then back to me on top before I finally popped again !!!

What a great punt if all Welsh girls are like this I have been missing out and will be crossing the border more regularly :)

Another shower and a quick chat before it was time to leave ( I really didn't want to and would of fucked her all day )

Fortunately for me she's talking about visiting Newquay which is about 10 miles from me.

Summary

Once of my top five best punts truly a lovely young lady with a perfect body and a good attitude towards sex.

Duration: 1 hour
Would I Recommend: HELL YES !!!
Would I Return: Yes !!!
9/10

np500

Great time you obviously had, and more to come, good review , I think it's great that you can come up to Cardiff for the day and sample some of our best girls , I've not visited yet, but both on hot list , I've been to Bristol and plan more visits, always nice to have another sumptuous supply of amazing woman to dip in to ! Good luck this afters.

misshit

Bit pricy for me but sometimes you get what you pay for, mind you sometimes you don't

np500

Agree,  but that's the point of this site, if she gets good reviews etc you know there's a good chance of a very good punt. Always nice to treat your self now and again, we don't have to make a regular thing of it . You make your choices on service, looks and price, down to us at the end of the day. Nothing wrong with a one off .

Offline mr big

another on my hotlist thought sienna is based in Cardiff does she work out of hotels or was it a one off

Gatchaman

Good review, thanks.  Glad you had a good one  :thumbsup:

another on my hotlist thought sienna is based in Cardiff does she work out of hotels or was it a one off

I thought that too.  Her profile mentions her apartment in Cardiff Bay, and I'm sure one of the other Cardiff-based girls I've seen said she shares her working place with Sienna.

Offline Mil 34

I still haven't got round to seeing her but I will one, she's been on my hotlist for ages

Belisknor

Her apartments being decorated or something along those lines as she did mention it to me, but I was a bit distracted at the time by other more pressing matters and not a 100 percent sure what she said.

Lovely girl though and re price I'm a great believer that you get what you pay for as in my experience the girls in the £200 price range ( mostly ) are just that much better all round be it looks, service or charm there are of course exceptions to this but in general I really don't mind the little bit extra now and again.

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review Belisknor.  She looks very nice.  I will be adding her to my HL.  :hi: