Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza Yates- Manchester  (Read 3558 times)

7 review(s) for ElizaYatesXXX (3 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rjp334

Time- 1 Hour
Price- £130
Location- Apartment in Manchester city centre (Incall)
Link: External Link/Members Only

Saw her a couple of weeks ago and took a bit of a risk booking this due to previous negatives but my downstairs brain overruled. Comms were really good and once services were confirmed I ended up outside her apartment and received a text to come up. The flat was really nice and Eliza welcomed me in wearing a neglige looking thing which put her massive tits front and centre.

Bit of a negative that she is not much like her pictures in that they are out of date and she is larger than her states size on profile, I would put her at about a 16/18 but I like larger ladies so not a problem just something to bare in mind. Other than that she has a big arse with amazing tits and a pretty face.

Offered a shower before and after and services were all provided enthusiastically without any complaints. Round 1 consisted of owo, playing with her tits, sex in cowgirl and doggy all interspersed with really good DFK and lots of playing with her tits. Round 2 was more of the same but with a tit wank to finish. There was the usual small talk and she was easy to talk to.

In summary not sure what's changed but she was nothing like previous reports on here and it turned out to be up there with the best punts I've ever had. Already booked in for a return visit.

Offline Titi

A generous review OP. I would have given a neutral for the misleading looks but thanks for contributing though.

Offline Arthur Wizard

Saw her a few years ago then saw her again in June this year. Can safely say she's put a few pounds on. Probs would of given her neutral both times. Nice big tits to play with but that's about it.

Offline howrude

I'm interested to see what she looks like having put on weight.

Offline Golovkin

Saw her a few years ago then saw her again in June this year. Can safely say she's put a few pounds on. Probs would of given her neutral both times. Nice big tits to play with but that's about it.
Why the return visit?

Offline Arthur Wizard

Why the return visit?

First time was a 2 girl with her mate jade so thought I'd see what she were like on her own

Offline Golovkin

First time was a 2 girl with her mate jade so thought I'd see what she were like on her own
What was jade like, looks plus service wise?

Offline Titi

What was jade like, looks plus service wise?

I think this is her External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. Read somewhere her looks are also not representative of AW Pics as well.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 06:11:03 pm by Titi »

Offline Arthur Wizard

I think this is her External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. Read somewhere her looks are also not representative of AW Pics as well.

That's her yeah. And you heard correctly pebble. Way bigger than her pictures they're really old. Doesn't really update them on aw. She's great if you're into big girls and she has a nice round arse to grab on to. Knows how to suck dick as well. Lots of eye contact and DT and she swallows the whole load as well :)

Offline Exoticseeker121

Hard to see size 16/18 girls as attractive. Call me misogynistic but the ability to snap your cock off like a kit kat by sitting on it coupled with multiple chins that can double up as a clothes line is hard (or not hard) to call beautiful.