Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina of Cheshire Elite, Crewe  (Read 565 times)

Offline pervlens

Time: 60 minutes
Price: £80
Date of Visit: 30/10/2016

Web Site: External Link/Members Only
Girl's page: External Link/Members Only

The Girl, Nina:
Beautiful, olive skinned beauty with a cute little smile that gives you a hint of her naughty side. Great tits with a nice firm butt that gave lots of satisfaction watching it in the mirror whilst she blew me.

Service:
Excellent service. An attentive and intimate girlfriend experience was given with sex in multiple positions, face sitting and reverse oral, conversation was good and she was very playful/horny bouncing into each position with an enthusiasm that is rare for me to experience these days. Her Oral With was fantastic - she was taking the time to tease and entice whilst also making sure it was ready to go when the moment came for her to site on it.

Venue:
I don't often try new places once I find a place I like but decided to give Cheshire Elite ago last week as I was travelling back from working away and was horny as hell. Despite it being their first week, Cheshire Elite itself was clean and well maintained with a friendly receptionist.

I would recommend this parlour to others - it is only going to get better as it grows and I will be back very son for sure.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 07:45:43 pm by pervlens »