Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheng Xiang, Chinese Medicine shop, Swiss Cottage  (Read 2249 times)

Offline Rupert

Use to go here sometimes when kylie was working there..
Heard from other reviews that some girls are decent here so went in a couple of days ago.
Saw a lady I think her name was  Sissy, looked about in her 40's but decent figure and was wearing a tight pink dress which caught you eyes..
Agreed for 30 mins massage and walked in the middle room, to be fair her massage was actually other to bad but no cc swipes or anything sensual during the massage..
She asked me to turn over and asked do you want extra I said of course what do you do fs, answer was no b2b I said ok and she asked for £60.... I started laughing and said no £40 she said no I only do for £60 so I passed and said just finish the massage.. she said happy ending only £30 again I laughed and passed...

Ladies are getting to greedy now and I won't have it... she looked upset as I passed on her offers, I told her as long left you need to lower your prices if you want people to regulars she said "darling people always pay 30 or 60 I use to work in soho massage this is the price" I kindly reminded her this is not soho and left...

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review. I always try to avoid these high street massage parlours. The service is usually crap and its a rip off.

peter296

Haha. We need more of you around.  :thumbsup: Instead of paying their hiked up prices, making them put the price to normal outside soho or lose a customer. I've walked few times  when they say an absurd price and won't negotiate.

Offline Rupert

I find when they start demanding excess money and start haggling it's spoils the moment and I opt out.

I remember last week I went to Kylies new shop in Liverpool St, she said see this new girl I cant remember her name but she was young and slim... spoke good English but again lacked cc swipes and passion. Asked for 60 for b2b and when I said I usually pay 40 her response I'm young and not fat you have to pay more.. and also as it's a 1 hour booking I charge more.... majestic no sense as the b2b is still only 15 mins, I walked.

Offline Ozy84

I saw a very similar lady at this same place last week. Dont think it was sissi but was slightly more mature. No passion so when i turned round my cock was nice n soft. She said extras? Fs was £100 and b2b was £60! I was like what? I get fs for £50!!!! She then said well thats with these other girls who dont have a passport, i have british pssport!!  :dash: :dash: As if i will be fucking her passport. Really put me off these massage places even though i am a relative newbie to them.

With the thai scene dead and the chinese massage places a rip off i may just venture into the world of EE's/Latinos and hope they give me that customer is king attitude that the old thai ones use to.

Offline hawai5o

Once Kelly did a last minute B&S by sending a Milf in her 40s into the room to do  massage only ,so she said . . When Kelly didn't show up , i just went for a lousy FS with her milf . Paid her back by only paying £30 at the end on top of the £30 for 1.2 hour massage which was very generous of me .

Chinese girls at massage shop are really taking the piss big time .  I won't pay more than £50 for FS and only if the girl is young and fanciable . .

Offline Steve121

Tried to Kylie/Kelly in her new shop. Same thing with me. B_s even though I booked in advance to see her.

From the otherposts on here seems like I missed the boat. Oh well.

I do agree Chinese massage parlour are not as good as they once were.

Steve121

peter296

Thais may be better on that front, less B and S and open to haggling  more i think

Offline Ozy84

Although in saying that IF and yea a big IF, you do find a good orient then the experience is very good.

Offline BillGoldberg

I saw a very similar lady at this same place last week. Dont think it was sissi but was slightly more mature. No passion so when i turned round my cock was nice n soft. She said extras? Fs was £100 and b2b was £60! I was like what? I get fs for £50!!!! She then said well thats with these other girls who dont have a passport, i have british pssport!!  :dash: :dash: As if i will be fucking her passport. Really put me off these massage places even though i am a relative newbie to them.

With the thai scene dead and the chinese massage places a rip off i may just venture into the world of EE's/Latinos and hope they give me that customer is king attitude that the old thai ones use to.

There's a slim chance you'll get that 'customer is king' service from a Latina but I think there's zero chance of getting it from an EE

So far, during this seemingly endless Thai drought, I've punted with a good number of EEs and several Latinas
Not a single EE comes even vaguely close and 1 or 2 Latinas, while reasonable, typically lacked in some area where the Thais of old would have ticked every box, and surprise you by going above and beyond what you'd expect

Of all the non Thais I've booked only Cutestlucy is one that I'd consider making a regular, but her poor comms and near impossibility of booking rule her out

In short, I've only ever received that disarming top drawer, mind blowing gold standard 'customer is king' service from a Thai, and it used to be so common that it was expected, rather than hoped for

Unless someone can tell me otherwise I doubt we'll find that again unless there's some sudden renewed influx of skilled, horny Thais eager to please and outdo each other in order to gain regulars  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Ozy84

Check out the new girl molly at 007 and rachel at olina, maybe things are changing????🙏

Offline socksfellan2

There's a slim chance you'll get that 'customer is king' service from a Latina but I think there's zero chance of getting it from an EE

So far, during this seemingly endless Thai drought, I've punted with a good number of EEs and several Latinas
Not a single EE comes even vaguely close and 1 or 2 Latinas, while reasonable, typically lacked in some area where the Thais of old would have ticked every box, and surprise you by going above and beyond what you'd expect

Of all the non Thais I've booked only Cutestlucy is one that I'd consider making a regular, but her poor comms and near impossibility of booking rule her out

In short, I've only ever received that disarming top drawer, mind blowing gold standard 'customer is king' service from a Thai, and it used to be so common that it was expected, rather than hoped for

Unless someone can tell me otherwise I doubt we'll find that again unless there's some sudden renewed influx of skilled, horny Thais eager to please and outdo each other in order to gain regulars  :unknown: :unknown:

Any leads on the latinas doing massages?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Probably better to stick to the discussion section for discussions :rolleyes: