Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stephanie Gold x - Bond Street  (Read 3363 times)

20 review(s) for Stephanie Gold x (7 positive, 3 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by ]

kyzersoze05

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Really good Comms - I called her initially and she didn't pick up but sent a text back straight away asking to text instead. After a few text messages got her address details. She texted 30 minutes before the appointment to confirm I was still coming. Once I got there I was given door and flat number via text.

Location: A few minutes away from Bond Street Station. The flat is off the main road but is amongst shops and not the most discreet. The flat itself was generally quite tidy and small.

Price: £120 for one hour (no extras - I didn't ask for any)

Saw her a couple of days ago

Looks: Facially she looks older than 35 which is what is stated on her profile - I am guessing early 40s but hard to tell. Her body is amazing - she is fit and toned. Her ass is incredibly firm and boobs are medium size but are amazing. You can tell she looks after herself. She is an amazingly hot MILF. Her pictures are accurate.

Services: She texted me to say that she was ready earlier than our scheduled time so made my way and got in to her flat. She was wearing bra and knickers revealing her gorgeous body. Went up to her room which was small but cosy. Got undressed and went in to the shower. When in the shower I remembered she didn't offer an assisted shower as stated in her profile but since I was in there I just ignored it. She started off by giving me a massage - which I have to say was pretty good. She uses good technique and made me feel quite relaxed - although no body to body contact which was a bit disappointing. This went on for about 25-30 minutes then she turned me over and we started kissing....plenty of tongue action. She then went on to kiss my body and suck my cock - she has great oral skills and got my cock excited so she then offered to go on top which I accepted. She put the condom and rode my cock until I came.

Positives:
- Good communication
- Amazing body
- Friendly
- Good kissing and oral
- Decent Massage

Negatives:
- Whilst I was getting my message - her phone kept vibrating which was irritating. She even stopped the massage at one point and asked if she could respond to one of the texts - I said yes but did find it annoying. She explained that she only stays in London for short visits then goes back home to Ireland - so she is quite busy - I managed to book her on the same day though.
- She rushed me out - as soon as I came she cleaned me up and asked if I wanted to go for a shower - no chat afterwards - can only assume she had another punter lined up straight after me. I didn't utilise my full hour - I was there for about 50 minutes in total.

Overall: She has an amazing body, good kissing and oral skills but her service wasn't great. Didn't feel any real connection so I wouldn't be going back. At £120 per hour there are better options.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online MP778

i saw this girl a little while back and didn't feel like going back pretty much for the same reasons as you - no connection and generally not too special (though she didn't rush me like some other punters).  but that was for £80 for the hour!!  for £120 she's waaaaaay overpriced imo

Offline The_Don

Thanks for sharing, via this review.

Old profile for linking reviews.

Like I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.

Price: £120 for one hour (no extras - I didn't ask for any)

YMMV, with any W/G

Her current extra's can add up to, £150 to the cost of a punt.

Better VFM, may be found at those rates, (£120 or £270 P/H) IMO.

IIRC the one time I punted Stephanie, there were no extra's just the flat rate:

Price: £80 per hour.

Stephanie worked with Tiffany in West Ham. I punted Tiffany a number of times at different locations around London. I found her service, (and attitude in most cases) to be VFM for what she offered at £70 and £80 PH.

Below are some screen shots of Stephanie current A/W profile:

« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 10:41:43 am by The_Don »

Offline nickleupip

Indeed £120 is completely unreasonable for this girl. I hope her business becomes extremely low so she can go back to the more reasonable £80.

Offline Agent W

Just had an identical experience with her - great comms via text created a nice build-up to the meet, perfect English, friendly, chatty, fun personality, athletic body, FK, 69, OWO, CIM all included for £100, nice flat, no phone interruptions... but at the same time strangely distant. She kept me at arms' length most of the time and I was out of the door in 50 minutes including two showers. I really wanted it to be the start of something beautiful. I guess I'll visit her again when she's next in town if she's still charging £100 all inclusive as that's great value for the area, and maybe the second time will be more relaxed.

I'd post a review but she is aware of the forum and I don't want to burn any bridges, so apologies for reanimating an old post.