Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Red Hot Maxine?  (Read 564 times)

1 review(s) for RED HOT MAXINE (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline blueboy99

Had this lady on my hot list for a while as she was my preferred option being mature.

External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only

All went well with comms, emailed a few days before to check that time was OK. Asked to call on day just to confirm, nothing wrong there. 1st attempt on day no answer, but was answered 15 minutes later, was asked if I could delay by 15 minutes as was running late. Maybe that should have told me something. Still went ahead with things and got to local station, maybe I was a bit early, but still only at the original meet time. Was told still not ready, but got told where to go.  Got to where I was told then called again for door number, 20 minutes after original meeting time.
When I got there, dog was barking, which did not stop, was also told that it as a late night the night before, that was why the late running.

From then on it all seemed very mechanical, was asked favourite position, had breasts thrust into my face, and my cock played with. Though Maxine has both French Kissing and OWO on her list as at discretion, these are things I really enjoy, so was slightly disappointed that neither happened, but I knew before this might be the case.

Maxine then laid down so I could give her oral, which I did enjoy, as she has a little bit of hair there, which I do like. After this the condom went on and she climbed on top, this was enjoyable and I did manage to cum, not surprising as it had been a while. I was then given some wet wipes to clean up while she put her knickers back on. There was no attempt to get me going again as we talked for a while after.

I have made this review a neutral as Maxine appears a great person, very likable, and maybe I should have seen the signs and cancelled when I was asked to delay, she did ask if this was OK and I am sure if I had said no it would have been alright. However I think the late night that Maxine spoke about possibly had an effect on how things went.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 04:10:24 pm by blueboy99 »