Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian Sharon Edinburgh  (Read 1971 times)

2 review(s) for braziliansharon (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Santiago

Gents seen this girl recently

Brazilian Sharon

External Link/Members Only

bit of a last minute opportunity, fired off a text and with half an hour arrangements made all very professional and no messing about.

met Sharon at incall location just of Leith Walk  Edinburgh, clean small room perfectly fine. On street parking nearby.

funds exchanged and offered use of the shower and a cold drink.

Sharon is a really friendly girl, decent English although she found the accent a little difficult.

Lovely tall girl, nice figure, really nice ass, she was wearing a black laungerie set beneath a black silk rob.

very enthusastic,Sharon iniatiated some very passionate dfk before dropping to the floor and offered some owo, great technique, wet and deep, licking and ball sucking.

onto the bed, more kissing and dfk, she enjoyed RO and the 69, moved onto mish, doggy and back to mish.

I asked if I could finish with CIM, unfortunately no, however she said cum on her body..finished with pearl necklace and across her tits.

took a realy decent pounding...which she took well, very encouraging and enthusastic. Friendly girl with lots of smiles and laughter.

she said she is only her for 1 month.

£80 per half hour.

recommend  :hi:

Offline Matrix

Thanks.

I've had my eye on this one. Must be from the same south American stable as they all use the same flat. Seem to have their fair share of attractive girls.

Offline Topkat

Great review, looks hot, and TOFTT always appreciated.

You mention she is tall....her stats say size 6, height 5'2''.  What height is she, I have a thing for petite girls. Photos give impression she is taller.

Is advertised age accurate 25, sometimes thay forget to add on the VAT.

Offline Third Man

i could be interested for this weekend. im also wondering about her stats, if she was 5 2 and size 6 as profile thats too thin and small for me as i like tall lasses. from the pics she has to be more than that as her legs look loooong! and more than a 6 too.

Offline Santiago

she is about 5' 8 or 5' 9

and more likely a size 8

her profile also says B cup enhanced...

natural small C's

age 25 I think isnt far off, maybe add 2

:hi:

somefun

I think this one will turn out like Sensual July with some punters disappointed.
Will put a review up later.

Toffeetumble

I just had a look at the profile pics and can't believe my eyes. Is that 100% the same girl?

I can't believe girls that good-looking could be in Edinburgh. She's stunning mate... hope you enjoyed!

I was thinking of paying the Brazilians in Morningside a visit and maybe trying the new one, 'Fantasy Girl' External Link/Members Only

but perhaps a trip on the 10 to Leith makes more sense.

somefun

See my post on saving profile pictures for posterity.
This girl (fantasy girl) was in Edinburgh early summer.  Recognise from private gallery.  Not met her myself but I think the negative review of blondie by tdyl is the same girl.

By the way to jog someone's memory Sharon has also been here in the recent past.  I recognised her and she confirmed she was here four months ago.  Could not remember if feedback was good or not then but she has returned with a new profile.

Offline Tdydl

I was thinking of paying the Brazilians in Morningside a visit and maybe trying the new one, 'Fantasy Girl' External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Link simplified above

See my post on saving profile pictures for posterity.
This girl (fantasy girl) was in Edinburgh early summer.  Recognise from private gallery.  Not met her myself but I think the negative review of blondie by tdyl is the same girl.

Certainly looks like her (cracking) tits in the first picture and I recognise the photo in the beach in the public gallery

The old profile has gone, but I wonder if the old reviews can be linked to the new profile.

Offline Tdydl

... on a similar note while I do not recognise party69girlxxx, I think that Blondie69Girlxxx (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) may be the same girl as Nicole23 (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) who had mixed reviews. Either that or she was last here at the same time as Nicole ... my memory may be playing tricks with me.

Offline Matrix

... on a similar note while I do not recognise party69girlxxx, I think that Blondie69Girlxxx (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) may be the same girl as Nicole23 (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) who had mixed reviews. Either that or she was last here at the same time as Nicole ... my memory may be playing tricks with me.

Here at the same time, not the same girl. I saw "Blondie girl" last year and she was really good. Doesn't speak a word of english and also doesn't have requests passed onto her by her madame. Offered me owo, fk, 69 and anal etc. I don't think she looks anything like Micheal Jackson as one chap put it. Would say she's no older than 27. Does have big fake tits though (did MJ?).

Some of the other girls at the big house this year have been hit and miss.

Just to add the pictures of her in the bathroom are recent and accurate as they were clearly taken in and around the mansion.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 02:42:21 pm by Matrix »

Offline Tdydl

Here at the same time, not the same girl. I saw "Blondie girl" last year and she was really good. Doesn't speak a word of english and also doesn't have requests passed onto her by her madame. Offered me owo, fk, 69 and anal etc. I don't think she looks anything like Micheal Jackson as one chap put it. Would say she's no older than 27. Does have big fake tits though (did MJ?).

Some of the other girls at the big house this year have been hit and miss.

Just to add the pictures of her in the bathroom are recent and accurate as they were clearly taken in and around the mansion.

Ah yes, she was Sabrina69Hottie (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) now I think about it. as for the photo's the one in the public gallery that is outside looks very much like it is taken from their front door.

Toffeetumble

Ah yes, she was Sabrina69Hottie (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) now I think about it. as for the photo's the one in the public gallery that is outside looks very much like it is taken from their front door.

I thought I was quite the regular at that house but you obviously have me beat  :thumbsup:

Offline Tdydl

I thought I was quite the regular at that house but you obviously have me beat  :thumbsup:

Got to pass the time somehow while the kids are running about at Meggetland.   :wacko:

Toffeetumble

Haha ... Between the Big House and the Kilted Pig, I'd take the Big House too  :yahoo: