Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Ashley (aka Shy Ashley), Old Street, London  (Read 1376 times)

4 review(s) for Shy_Ashley (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RexTBone

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication: In contact via texts.

Location: About 4 minutes away from Old Street tube station.  In block of flats maybe on the seventh floor?.  Delayed using the intercom, finally gained entry after several texts.  Flat seems to be shared with a couple of other girls.

Appearance: decent looking girl, accurate from profile photos although looks slimmer in profile.  She has a big arse which was a bonus.  Polish girl, but her English is decent.  Paid £100 for an hour, and then took a shower.

Punt: started with French kissing which was okay.  She then gave me a covered oral, again I think this was average.  Went on to mish and she seemed to make almost fake facial expressions and saying "tight" I didn't think much of it as I just wanted pump her pussy.  After several minutes of fucking and kissing, I wanted to lick her pussy, but she didn't allow it. She said she was "shy".  Anyway went back into mish and then she used the clamp trick to make me cum, she succeeded.

Suffice to say , I had a shower and probably will never go there again.

Offline The_Don

Sound like the habits from old street. I've punted her flat mate there.

Time wasting and clock watching go hand in hand with a poor service, IMO.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 09:16:58 pm by The_Don »