Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fabulous Anya  (Read 3374 times)

83 review(s) for Hot Sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline prince2

Anya is a beautiful 23 yr old Thai girl. Petite with generous size tits and big nipples. It is easy to tell, by feel, that she has had a boob job. She is a little bit chunkier than her slightly photo shopped aw pictures, with long black hair. I had 30 min with her for £70 all inclusive.

External Link/Members Only

Communication This was done via the Water street group phone lady. First with a call, then she texted her post code. I knew where Anya was because I had recently seen Katie (Anya’s sister) there. I phoned again when I arrived and was given the apartment number.

Venue Anya and Katie live in a new apartment near Wolverhampton railway station in Broad Gauge Way, opposite the Royal Mail Depot. Parking is fairly good there but I came by train this time. If you come by train you need to walk out of the station turn right and right again to go under the underpass. At the end of the underpass go right again along the path which leads to the apartment and the Mail depot. The apartment was modern clean and tidy.

Meeting  I was greeted with a passionate kiss by Anya wearing a sexy negligee. With finances out of the way, I was offered a shower which I declined because I had just had one, but I washed my hands. Back in the room I was greeted again with a serious snog. Anya is a brilliant deep French kisser, one of the best I have ever had. I removed her clothes laid her on the bed and I tried to lick her feet. She wriggled about because it was far too ticklish for her. Abandoning this I went down to lick her neat pussy. She loved this and responded well with twitches and twists, making all the right noises. She became very wet and orgasmic. Now it was my turn. She removed my clothes, knelt down in front of me to give a fantastic sloppy blow job (owo). I showed her the bruise on my cock that her sister Katie had given me, with her teeth, recently. She was amused. I moved to the bed, lay down and she got on top of me with more passionate DFK and owo. I popped in her mouth but not too quickly because I liked the bj too much for it to end. After a visit to the bathroom Anya returned to give me more DFK and a cuddle until time was up.

Conclusion A fantastic punt. Anya is one of the best snoggers I have ever had. Very friendly, English not too good but I think it will soon improve because she is intelligent.

Will I return – definitely, next time I will save some time for penetrative sex. This first session with her was absorbed by the beautiful ‘Blow Job’ and DFK.     

Adam1990

No sex, but at least you got a "cuddle"....  :dash:

Each to their own.

Offline theejaculator

Each to their own.

.....Says the 'newbie' with zero reviews 

Dellboy

Each to their own.

What sort of first post is this?
Me thinks you have been around before??  :hi:

Offline threechilliman

I showed her the bruise on my cock     

I've had that happen to me. Not so funny if you're Mrs was to see it. I had a 'headache' for a few days.....

tcm

Offline prince2

I've had that happen to me. Not so funny if you're Mrs was to see it. I had a 'headache' for a few days.....

tcm

I told the wife that I caught my cock zipping up my trousers              :D

Offline legendinho

I went to see anya today in Birmingham, she is based in water street. I agree with most of the review. Everything was on offer for the price.

I will recommend her but for 30 mins not more the only reason being her English is poor. But that is because I enjoy chatting between rounds.

She is definitely sisters with Katie as they look identical imho

£70 30mins I managed to get
Kissing
Owo
Ro
Sex
Anal

Offline Ramrod

Apart from her, I understand there is a group of them operating between Birmingham and Leiceser. Why cant they set anAw group so we can view a list of them on one page