Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetxxkisses - Airdrie  (Read 1721 times)

4 review(s) for sweetxxkisses (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

diem2015

External Link/Members Only

Met her earlier this week and the details on her profile are accurate which was good because I was there for a very specific body type - BBW with a large belly.

All the comms were good - via AW for the booking and then text for confirmation on the date and address. She even asked via text to confirm that I was booking a bbw with a big belly as she has had people leave who didnt read her profile.

The premises are her own home in a council estate but not far from the M8 so was easy to get to. However it is a very quiet street and had a cat standing guard at her door. Her house is clean (including a new white carpet in her bedroom so you need to take off your shoes). Jo is very welcoming. I asked her to dress in a certain way and she did.

Oddly she only asked for the paperwork afterwards and was keen to start with the very good gfe experience I was after as soon as I got there.

Jo is tanned all over with great tits with very sensitive nipples and also a very sensitive g-spot when she orgasms. She spent a good amount of time licking and sucking my balls which I really enjoy.

There was no clock watching as I arrived early and left late - probably close to 90min instead of the £110 for the hour.

If you like your ladies large I would very much recommend her.
 :thumbsup:

Offline David1970

Very positive review, she has a thing about her carpet mentions taking your shoes off in the review and in her profile.
Very positive review from a new member?

Offline Game of scones

Definitely a factual review thanks. However it must be stressed she is a supersize lady maybe size 26 or something certainly the biggest lady I ever encountered nice enough lovely clean house but she could body double for jabba the hut

diem2015

Very positive review from a new member?

She has been reviewed here before so I booked looking something very particular know that I would get it. I wanted the belly and I got the belly. Everything else was good leading up to that and after so got a good review.

It was my first review. I am a long time lurker and have only posted a few times prior to this so not a new member. I punted in saunas in Edinburgh in the 90s but have only met three from AW, neither of whom advertise any more (or at least under their old names they dont) so never did a review when I joined. But I found this site helpful so thought I would review this time.