Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diane Thai massage Halesowen  (Read 3779 times)

Offline temptation

External Link/Members Only

Was looking for a 30 min massage with HE ,  the usual no sexual services comment in the ad but thought I would take s chance because the word happy and satisfying are mentioned.

I text and asked about a 30 min massage and was quoted £30 I agreed and was promptly given the post code I arrived and was given the house number.
It's a nice private housing estate with easy on road parking .
I was greeted at the door by Diane who looked lovely and was very welcoming , shoes off downstairs then led upstairs with a lovely view of Dianes shapely figure in her tight shorts. I was offered a shower which I didn't need so was led into a room with a mattress on the floor with plenty of towels.
Diane asked what I wanted and suggested massage with happy ending before I could reply I'd like to shag you now ! I agreed an extra £10 for happy ending.
She gave a good Massage pretty hard as per my request and was great to talk to throughout with lots of laughs along the way,  on the turn over she covered my midriff with a towel to start with but she sat between my legs massaging up my legs till the towel was removed and a nice long sensual happy ending followed. Again a shower was offered and a few more laughs as I got dressed. I would say she looks even better than her pics on vivastreet and certainly does not look as old as she claims (52) we had a few laughs about age too.
In summary a lovely thai lady with a great personality , Good 30 min massage with happy ending for £40, I will definitely return and hope to see if more is in offer.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 01:51:45 am by temptation »

Dodo

External Link/Members Only

Was looking for a 30 min massage with HE ,  the usual no sexual services comment in the ad but thought I would take s chance because the word happy and satisfying are mentioned.

I text and asked about a 30 min massage and was quoted £30 I agreed and was promptly given the post code I arrived and was given the house number.
It's a nice private housing estate with easy on road parking .
I was greeted at the door by Diane who looked lovely and was very welcoming , shoes off downstairs then led upstairs with a lovely view of Dianes shapely figure in her tight shorts. I was offered a shower which I didn't need so was led into a room with a mattress on the floor with plenty of towels.
Diane asked what I wanted and suggested massage with happy ending before I could reply I'd like to shag you now ! I agreed an extra £10 for happy ending.
She gave a good Massage pretty hard as per my request and was great to talk to throughout with lots of laughs along the way,  on the turn over she covered my midriff with a towel to start with but she sat between my legs massaging up my legs till the towel was removed and a nice long sensual happy ending followed. Again a shower was offered and a few more laughs as I got dressed. I would say she looks even better than her pics on vivastreet and certainly does not look as old as she claims (52) we had a few laughs about age too.
In summary a lovely thai lady with a great personality , Good 30 min massage with happy ending for £40, I will definitely return and hope to see if more is in offer.

Did she get her kit off? Any touching allowed??

Offline temptation

Did she get her kit off? Any touching allowed??

She kept her clothes on and was out of reach during the HE but she was very friendly and suggested an hour next time which I intend to go for and will explore touching and ask about her stripping.