Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Riley Lee  (Read 502 times)

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=116252.0

I've posted this review in the East Midlands forum, but thought some of you may also be interested in reading it as today is a very poignant and special day.

MOTC

Offline HughJardon

A great read Sad,  poignant as reviews go you'll probably get an entire nation behind you.
The scars of this Tragedy will always be Deep

Respect right here for you pal  :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl:

np500

motc, wow, I'll be very surprised to read a review with the punch that lands again ,  I do remember that day as a child , I remember it because my father who worked in the local steelworks in Cardiff ( east moors ) and a few friends all jumped in a van and rushed up to give what help thay could, I didn't truly understand what had happened at the time , but today has been very sad,I punted once in merthyr two years ago and distinctly remember thinking about the disaster as I drove in to merthyr and thinking if I had more time I'd have gone to the cemetery but no time, and it wasn't just the disaster, it was the treatment of the families and making them pay for the removal of the tip out of the disaster fund ( by the Labour Party ) that makes it so stunningly distressing. Never forget.