Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mexican Massage Stechford fbsm  (Read 2309 times)

Offline Jockey

External Link/Members Only

Communication

Tried for ages. Finally got through and made a booking via telephone / texts

Locations

B33. In a not so pleasant flat. The room itself however was clean. Very basic set up.

Price
£40 per hour
£20 extra for nude b2b with HR

Masseuse:
Fairly attractive with large breast and a huge arse. defiantly a hour glass figure. flat belly with a bit of a podge (very small) she has a tattoo above her vaggina. Now I don't believe shes Mexican for some reason as she just looks mixed thai.

Now the part I found very strange for some reason I got a hint of a full trans. No idea why. She was attractive but it seemed like it was implant buttox, defiantly implant breast. I don't know, however she defiantly has a vagina which she is very very very sensitive with including her nips

Massage

Was a rather good and she started on my back and made a good effort on back and shoulders rather than concentrating on a lot of legs as the Thai's do. She used rollers as previous reports suggest and all in all was good.  There was no head massage which I do like (even a quick 2-3 minutes). There also was no front massage as the usual Thai's do

The juicy bit

So which I was facing down I felt her breast rubbing on me, she got onto the massage table and was all over me. Her breast touched every part of my body, she ensures you get a breast rub everywhere. She asked me to flip and as you would expected my solider was alert and ready for war. She rubbed her breast all over me and my cock and started the HJ. Now I'm not like most some who get 10 strokes and blow my load. I enjoy the HR trying to hold it in to the very last minute. I mention this because unlike some of the other places that eventually start to wank you off at 100mph giving you a sore feeling instead, she kept a nice pace with oil and instead was turning me on the proper way. Leg open frontal view for full viewing of her body. Light touching everywhere until I shot my load everywhere.

What a great HJ.

Time
I booked an hour however I am sure the massage / hr was over in 35-40 minutes.

Overall

8/10 because her enthusiasm without a rush feeling during the HJ was great.

Minus 2 for the less time.

Yes there is a very strange remark I said I  get a hint of a post op however without overthinking into  and having any one else agree I will ignore this and think its paranoia

ashicash

I visited today and agree with the above review however she is definitely not trans. Very basic setup.

Paid £60 for an hour including B2B, however only got 40 minutes. The massage was okay, B2B almost non existant (a total of 5 minutes if that). HE is done at express speed. She was friendly enough but I feel cheated out of my time. Not one to kick up a fuss, however I would probably not return.

Rayz

Seen her about 2 months ago, nice and friendly but more chubby than I thought. This is another one that people on here rave about but doesn't do it for me.

I was supposed to meet on a Friday, I had book her 3 hours before and travelled over 40 mins. When I arrived I phoned but no answer I waited and rang for about 20 mins but no joy and no plan b do drove home. When I got home I seen some texts from her apologising and explaining that she got me mixed out with someone else who  turned up 2 mins before me. Anyway I wasn't having it so she said that she'll sort me out when I book next time (she implied a reduced rate of £40) so I agreed to meet her the next day.

As mentioned her massage is unique with a rollers and allows touching, to get me off she bent over, I thought she might want me to fuck her but when I asked for a condom she said no just wank over her so I did. Anyway i only withdrew  £40 from the machine but she wanted £60 when I said she offered a reduce rate she said that she didn't.  I felt bad but I had travelled nearly 3 hours in 2 days to meet her. She was pissed off, I felt bad but it was a genuine mix up anyway I left and will never return

Guys on here talk up girls too much, lots of times I've read reviews but been disappointed when I've booked the same girl.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 05:23:13 pm by Rayz »

Dodo

Guys on here talk up girls too much, lots of times I've read reviews but been disappointed when I've booked the same girl.

That's a tad rich coming from Mr One Review....we've sure learnt a lot from you over the last couple of years (not)  :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 05:30:54 pm by Dodo »