Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sukanda FBSM  (Read 1261 times)

Offline daveymagoo70

Hi, after much study of the pages here and deliberation on my part i decided to tip my toe into the world of FBSM, so thought i would leave a review, well in fact there will be 2 reviews due to a fortunate (for me) chain of events.

After much thought i had a shortlist of a few ladies i would like to try so at 11am i put the wheels in motion and called Sammie as i thought i would start with safe waters, unfortunately the call was unanswered so moved onto my second choice, Sukanda.

External Link/Members Only

The call was answered promptly and a meeting was arranged for 2pm, as i would be travelling a short distance i took the train to save any hassle that parking may have, looking at the location on arrival there is car parks within close distance
I arrived a few moments before 2 and called to say i had arrived and was told how to get in the building and where to go.

Door answered by a lovely looking lady in a tight black dress and high heals, certainly the lady in the pics.

I was taken through a rather cluttered apartment to a massage room which is really just the living room with curtains as a partition.

I paid the agreed £50 for deep tissue massage and was asked to undress and offered a drink.

Sukanda uses a message table that i lay down on and she started with the massage, now as i have a back problem i was looking forward to a rigorous work out but that wasn't to be the case, she is rather light on touch but still felt good. At this time no there was no mention of extras, that is until i was asked to turn over, now as i am new to this i didn't know what to really expect or what i should do, that was soon taken out my hands when she started moving her body especially her bum on my hand, definitely giving the impression i could have a stroke, soon as i did i was asked if i wanted topless HE, well who was i to refuse. So off came the dress to reveal a lovely pair of breasts and skimpy panties. While the massage continued i was stroking her bum when she took my hands and placed them on her breasts so i could have a play while she got me aroused and for the want of a better definition kept "edging" up until i popped happily.

As i said i am new to this so was quite happy to pay the extra £20 for HE,  After a shower with fresh towel i left a happy man.