Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Credit Cards  (Read 1326 times)

somefun

Any body fancy trying out this great new service.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can't think why cards have not taken off yet.  :dash:

Offline Rossco100

Can't believe anyone would be that stupid but there is bound to be one somewhere.
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: daviemac

Offline auldie63

Not that I would have anything to do with it now, but in the dim and distant past some of the more pricey ladies in London did carry one of those old card swiping things and the receipts for it in their handbags.
How the fuck they explained to Visa/Access etc. what they needed the account for and how they squared it with the taxman I know not.

Offline solway

I knew a Tartan Army boy who used his in a dodgy East European "club" - say no more   :mad:

Offline Uncle Buck

I knew a Tartan Army boy who used his in a dodgy East European "club" - say no more   :mad:

I assume he's still in the asylum as he was clearly a danger to himself and to others...

Offline foreverchanges

Back in 1999 I was offered the chance to pay at Ambassador Sauna by credit card but I politely declined.
Didn't Becky Carlyle offer this facility when she was an Indie?

Offline gorgie tony

Didn't Becky Carlyle offer this facility when she was an Indie?

She did, but she charged extra for the service.

Offline auldie63

What does this show as on your statement    "Horizontal Refreshment"     perhaps.

Shagger69

What does this show as on your statement    "Horizontal Refreshment"     perhaps.

Rogerisation

chadwingard

I use to use credit cards all the time at brothels back in Australia, use to come up on your statements as car repairs or audio equipment lol

bigbell

would be scared to use it, as i would be horrified to see how much i actually spent

Offline auldie63

Yep, if I had all the money I have spent on this and drink I would have had the best ever funeral, after I died of boredom.  :dash: :cry: :dancegirl:

Offline solway

Only the good die young,lol .I'm an old bastard too  :dance: