Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: orientation hola  (Read 812 times)

1 review(s) for orientation hola (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline iverthickone

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I assume they mean Oriental rather than Orientation?!

I am based in Wales, but went to your Coventry on business yesterday, so hence my little review in your neck of the woods on UKP!

Nothing much attracted me on a/w, and I do enjoy a good oriental girl.  Generally great service and you can't go far wrong...usually!  Nothing on UKP, so thought I would toftt.

Booked up on phone, comms all good.  When I got to the place, just outside town, I parked easily on a street with meters.  For some stupid reason I forgot to actually pay though.

Met by good looking woman (30??), so happy enough.  Soon realised that she clearly wasn't the same girl who booked/text me, as she knew about 10 words of English, one of which was "Fuckity", which came up quite a lot!  Any way I had booked for an hour with two pops included (had checked that).  Handed her the agreed £100.

I asked her where the toilet was, and oddly it was up a spiral staircase from the kitchen, then straight in to the bathroom (no door or anything).  Glad I didn't need a shit tbh!  Anyway whilst I was taking a leak, I heard her behind me.   :scare:  TBH, I didn't know whether to be afraid/tell her to f.. off or get excited!   :unknown:  So having finished, she sits down and has a pee herself.  I thought WTF! Anyway I watched for a few seconds (like a bit of w/s!) bit then my Britishness took over and I went back downstairs!

We stripped off, and I said about the two pops thing.  She asked (well gesticulated) if I wanted oral, (stupid f..g question!), and when I nodded she asked for £20 extra.  I thought that was for OWO, so reluctantly I agreed, as I thought that was part of the service.

She then proceeded to put on a condom!  I then realised what I had just paid for was for the two pops, that I had previously agreed with the girl who did the booking!  :mad:  However, you now face a difficulty in that situation.  Stop and try to explain and risk all sorts of shit, or forgoe the £20 and hope she fucks like a rabbit!

She didn't... 30 seconds of oral, and a semi later she was using her best English, "Fuckity, fuckity".  I thought I better, so completing the job of getting the old boy ready in I went.  Made sure I gave her a bloody good pounding for 10 mins or so.  Would have carried on longer in truth, but the room was about the same temperature as a Hong Kong in summer, so I was turning in to a large puddle.  Came up her gash (obviously with overcoat still on), and rolled over.

"Massage"? she said, "Fuck me" I thought; a second different word of English then!

Yes please I says, thinking at least being Oriental she'll be good at that.

No! :dash:

Not sure if one hand being stroked about your back for 10 mins counts as a massage, but clearly in the world of Orientation Hola it does!  Got bored, so I turned over to get her to play with the old geezer below. 

She then managed to get some more English out!  "No fuckity, fuckity two time", and gesticulates that she'll give me a handjob instead.  Frankly at this stage I didn't give a shit, so agreed.  However, given a 30 min appt is £60 inc sex, and I just paid for two of them, am I missing something???

Anyway I played with her tits, and then finished off over her neck and face (I deliberately changed my aim late, as she thought I was going over her tits - which I would have done, but she was protecting herself with hands in front of them with tissues in them, so I thought I'll have you now bitch!!!)  :D  Don't think she was amused!  :blush:

So job done, as shit a service as you like.  Avoid like the plague.

Oh, at least it wasn't as bad as it could have been.  Got out of the house and to the car, and there was the traffic warden looking at my car.  I got in quickly avoiding all eye contact and drove off.  I reckon another minute and I would have had another £60 to pay for it!  Little wins!  :drinks:

Next time guys, I will ask for your advise in advance when I come up your way again.

Back to Wales now...

Touchme

You beat me to it !!! I visited this woman and concur with everything you have written. I went Saturday morning and it was awful. Can't believe she is the woman on the phone as she can speak very good English. When l arrived she was obviously eating her breakfast and the food was still half eaten on the table.
AVOID AVOID