Had to cancel an appointment I was really looking forward to so as a last minute thing booked in at Phoenix Spa.
External Link/Members OnlyArrived on time and was shown to the room by the receptionist, who was also to be my masseuse. Attractive, late 20s, early 30s at a guess. She told me her name was Helen!
Asked me to strip off and then she left to pocket the cash. Asked me to lie face down and a really good firm massage followed on my shoulders and back but the more interesting part of the massage came when she got to my legs plenty of attention paid to my arse crack and reaching under to play with my cock and balls and this seemed to go on for ages and felt amazing.
I lifted my arse up in the air to allow easier access and she eased her finger into my arsehole and giggled when I flinched slightly. She asked me if I liked it to which I replied that it felt nice.
She asked me to flip over and as I did I eased my hand up her dress and squeezed her lovely arse. She asked if I wanted happy ending and B2B for £40. I had gone with the intention of haggling but my resolve just disappeared I slipped my hand under her knickers and asked if she would sit on my face for that money.
She agreed and hopped onto the table and sat her lovely pussy on my mouth. For the next 5-10 mins she squirmed on my tongue while wanking my cock until I spunked a massive load with my tongue buried in her snatch and a finger just inside her very tight arse.
She giggled and complimented me on my load. "Lots and lots, have you been saving that for me?"
All in all a very good hour but not sure about VFM if it hadn't been for reverse oral I would have said no way.
£40 for an hour + £40 for B2B + RO.