Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TINA WEST BROMWICH  (Read 2164 times)

2 review(s) for fallenangeltina (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jockey

Please Avoid.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So Kim let me down few days in a trot messing around with appointments (kim on tour lives in Liverpool great tits)

Anyway I just wanted a quick nut. Simple £25 bj facial. Post code received and I go for a scope out. decent looking new build houses opposite the premier in hotel west Bromwich.

Anyway I don't want the horrific memory no longer so will keep this sweet and simple.

I arrive, Shes 4/10 looks. there was no effort for clothing. Takes me into a room. DOWNSTAIRS (her living room) all her kids toys there... a 14'' TV.

okay ... fine... she looked a bit chavy I presume we will change money and go to a bed. Money done. shes like sit down here.

on her sofa in the messiest dump ever. Now I'm thinking seriously this is a nightmare however a bj is a bj if done well at £25 who care.

She starts sucking. 4 minutes later I smell a bad smell of vodka, I than realise shes possibly an alcoholic / junkie!!!!!!!!

I just want to stop now, before you know it she looks up for eye contact and foams BLOOD IN HER MOUTH!!!

FUCK MY LIFE. I STOPPED AND WENT STRAGHT TO THE BATHROOM WASHED MY DICK AND WAS OFF.

GOT A DAY OFF WORK THE NEXT DAY FROM MY LINE MANAGER AND WENT TO THE CLINIC TO GET CHECKED. LUCKILY ALL CLEAR.

SERIOUSLY BEWARE.

Offline PepeMAGA

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. You should go back to the clinic in a few months too.  Can sometimes take a while for infections to show up. Also worth describing to the doctor. 
That's crazy though,  I mean the only thing I can think of that would cause that is
A) she's bitten you or her tongue
B) a haemorrhagic virus
C) TB

Offline Jockey

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. You should go back to the clinic in a few months too.  Can sometimes take a while for infections to show up. Also worth describing to the doctor. 
That's crazy though,  I mean the only thing I can think of that would cause that is
B) a haemorrhagic virus
C) TB

I will be back. Doctor said pop back after 2 weeks and than 6 weeks.

I have no friggin idea. all I know is shes put me of owo for a while atleast....

Now I will only see girls with a lot of reviews and never cheap!

Offline Morthos

B) a haemorrhagic virus
C) TB

Possibly she has bleeding gums exacerbated by the sucking?

Would slightly put you off DFK afterwards.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
B) a haemorrhagic virus
C) TB

or..

D) recent dental surgery/extraction
E) gingivitis
F) Periodontitis
G) open sore in mouth or throat, ie ulcer, poorly fitting denture, cancer etc

But whatever, certainly a reason to NEVER be giving oral! :scare:

Offline Gipsy danger

That's some The Walking Dead 💩😱