Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I feel dirty  (Read 9912 times)

51 review(s) for decadentlydee (25 positive, 8 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Outcallguy

External Link/Members Only

I've had a bad run of luck meeting new girls recently.
I booked to see Daniella at her place, turned up and got a text saying she'd be 45 min late! Having walked around the block and waited 50 min. There was no answer to texts or phone calls so I made my way home.
She emailed later that night saying she had an emergency and would make it up to me!
I replied fine, 30 min at my place for £60.

She arrived today, 1 and half hours late.
Looks nothing like her pics, which must have been taken in a better time (I suspect booze/drugs and poor diet)
An undernourished, feeble body was thrust at me. With horrible tits that hung loosely from her anaemic, skeletal torso. Nothing like the glamours pictures of her profile.

She asked me what I wanted (OWO) she said she normally charged extra for that! but would waive the fee because of what happened.

In her defence her Bj was pretty good 7/10 (some uncomfortable moments and she didn't swallow). The problem is I suspect she made an effort so I wouldn't give bad feedback on AW.

On finishing  though she got up and spat into my coffee cup!!!!

I feel so dirty, part of me wishes I had just asked her to leave and was rich enough to give her the fee anyway so she could have a good meal, but I think it would just go on drugs :(
I wish I didn't think with my other brain so much. It does make some bad judgement calls.

More proof that photo shop is a tool designed by the devil himself.

zootie

Sorry to hear the punt was shit
Not a great surprise she didn't look like the professional photos
But she has a few photos taken out and about by the look of things
She didn't even look like those?!

zootie

External Link/Members Only
I booked to see Daniella at her place, turned up and got a text saying she'd be 45 min late! Having walked around the block and waited 50 min. There was no answer to texts or phone calls so I made my way home.

Another one who double books by the sound of it  :mad:

Offline Outcallguy

She does look like her out and about pics, but in the same way Mick Jagger still looks like he did when he was younger.
She's obviously had a hard life!

And yes double booking! She could have at  least cancelled on me.

James999

On finishing  though she got up and spat into my coffee cup!!!!

Serves you right for wasting time drinking coffee, actually I quite like the sound of part, sounded a mix of classy & erotic  :hi:

yumyum3

I feel soiled just reading this. Has writing the report eased the guilt? I'm not having a go at you because you clearly want to do the right thing so here's my advice: don't think with your dick and always remember that the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
If you start to get pissed about like that again, walk away and write it off. Learn from this and get control of your nuts  :)

Offline loner

She bid on my RO once but I never went for her, for some reason I always felt reverse bookings were safer...

Offline ghighi

I dont understand, why you feel dirty? ( i am new to punting, so dont know a lot of stuff).
What does "spat into my coffee cup" meaning?

Thanks

zootie

I dont understand, why you feel dirty? ( i am new to punting, so dont know a lot of stuff).
What does "spat into my coffee cup" meaning?

Thanks

Spat his spunk into his coffee cup after CIM
Guess bathroom was too far away  :lol:

bigone

bad luck mate :( dont give up the next one will be good :P

Secondskin69

Spat his spunk into his coffee cup after CIM
Guess bathroom was too far away  :lol:

Obviously not a courtesan.  :scare:

vt

That's a sad story! She looks like a happy, healthy girl in the pics. Drug addiction...bad!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Outcallguy

Thanks guys.
yes writing it has helped ease the guilt.

I know what you mean about the road to hell. It's funny how easy it is to think "oh I can help this girl because I have money to help her" when what you're really thinking is
"If I help this girl she will like me and I'll get some free sex"

Also it is hard to walk away when you need to get laid! No matter how much I try, I've only succeeded  a few times.

Offline Mr Sinister

Also it is hard to walk away when you need to get laid!

Yeah when you're not paying for it you'll sleep with anything!

Think you need to learn to walk, see it as serious business you don't owe them anything.

Offline Outcallguy

True.
I will have to practise walking away, or sending girls away.

Whore Of Babylon

If she was that undernourished she would have swallowed surely?

Offline Outcallguy

If she was that undernourished she would have swallowed surely?

lol.

She suggested I drink pineapple juice, but then she didn't tell me what I tasted of.
Not that calogen or ensure are the tastiest drinks in the world...But they are what she really needs.

sucky2dollar

Sorry about your bad punt friendly, perhaps suggest a few and lets see if we can get you on a good one again?
I also hate photoshop with a passion to the point I blacklist photoshopped profiles straight away.

The hardest thing is making a judgement call at the start and walking away but trust me it gets easier and it reinforces a standard you expect. It may seem cold but it avoids situations like this where you feel like crap and have spent a ton of money. Walking is also the only way to make a point that a WG's needs to sort herself out.

Cheer up, we've all been there - the key thing is learning from it and being ready to make the right decision (for you, not her) the next time.

Offline Outcallguy

Thanks Sucky you make a good point about walking away also showing the girl that she needs to change too.
I think if a lady is late in future I'm just going to send her packing. There's no excuse for lateness or not looking like your photos in these times.

I'll post my next few choices here and see if you guys can give me some of your luck and knowledge!

WOP

Offline Zeusthedoc

sorry for the bump.

glad i saw this before booking!

would be likely to find track-marks and all sorts!

Offline JamesRockford

I was just considering this lass's response to my Reverse Booking.  Having read the OP's review, I shall delete my RB completely and save myself the money.

Outcallguy's Review was so funny and sad at the same time - pithy and full of pathos - that I shall instead spend some of the money on a glass of bubbly at my local wine bar, with my smartphone in hand, and shall read and enjoy every single one of his 50+ reviews.  Bravo sir and thank you.

Offline jsparky

I was just considering this lass's response to my Reverse Booking.  Having read the OP's review, I shall delete my RB completely and save myself the money.

Outcallguy's Review was so funny and sad at the same time - pithy and full of pathos - that I shall instead spend some of the money on a glass of bubbly at my local wine bar, with my smartphone in hand, and shall read and enjoy every single one of his 50+ reviews.  Bravo sir and thank you.

You can delete her bid without deleting your RB completely, if there is no bid yet, you can still change the condition of your offer.

Offline NervousEnergy

I was also considering accepting a reverse bookingffrom her.... Glad I've read this now! Delete....

To the OP, thank you for taking thettime to write this   :drinks:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 09:55:27 am by NervousEnergy »

Offline Agent W

I saw Daniella a couple of times in the summer and can confirm she is a basically nice girl-next-door but hopelessly unreliable. She made me wait an age outside, didn't respond to texts or phone calls, then later (when I was on my way home having run out of time) replied to say sorry her phone had been on mute. Another time I had to wait 20 minutes and when she finally let me up (nobody else having come out) she said something about hoovering, though her room was a tip. I think she's just disorganised at the best of times and stoned if you're unlucky. I don't think I'll be seeing her again.