Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy77 Nottingham  (Read 1144 times)

19 review(s) for katy77 (11 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NervousJ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was due to see someone else today but got let down so did some searching in the city and saw Katy appear... Been some OK reviews so I thought I would be OK and a safe ish bet....

Coms good, found a side street and parked  up. Got the address to the flat and in I went. Let in by her sister and shown to the room to meet Katy....

Dressed in black figure hugging dress and stockings... Looked the part... Bit dolled up for me, but yeah, I thought I could fuck that...nice enough lass and rally easy to talk too and get along with... A proper Nottingham girl...maybe a bit ditsy....

This is where we kind of go from a positive to neutral... I find it, how shall we say errrrm not very sexy just stripping off and lying on the bed... Much prefer spot of kissing and being undressed... Think I was spoilt by my Karla punt last week...so I stripped down whilst Katy just stood there watching me... Ha ha ha ha... Very glam...

Anyway onto the bed and started off with a crap little massage....over we went and then had some OWO, which was bloody good... Dress off and the tits were out.... She's not in bad shape tbh, bit of a belly but not bad, tits were good, I was expecting them a bit bigger than they were, but still good if you like false tits....spot of kissing which was ok...

Made me laugh nxt, as she said in her broad Notts accent, fancy a good shag then... Ha ha ha....

Started with Katy on top, from behind and finished in mish.....

I did enjoy it, but it felt a bit how shall we say, unconnected...if that makes sense....she did everything I asked or wanted so couldn't really complain, I just felt like we were going through the motions a bit...

Would I return..... Probably not....

« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 09:15:55 pm by NervousJ »

Offline RedKettle

Sorry it was alittle so so for you.  I rated it a positive but I totally get where you are coming from, although I must admit I passed on the massage.

She is good VFM and as a plan B I always find that she takes my calls and can usually fit me in - which in itself suggests she is perhaps in the second rank of girls!!

A visit to her (for me) serves a purpose but is not one that I bounce away from thinking WOW!!

Offline NervousJ

Maybe it's because it was our first time together I dunno.... Don't get me wrong it wasn't bad by a long shot, I just didn't leave thinking wow....

Offline RedKettle

my follow on meets with her were better.

Sureshot

Long time since ive seen her but her programme doesnt seem to have altered much.

Decent punt but Second Tier is probably a good description RK!

Offline twiglet

I wasn't that impressed when I visited.

Other than the oral being good the kissing wasn't there, like you I stripped and she was still dressed. Her game needs to be upped to make her more like some of the other girls I've seen.

Valiantrick

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was due to see someone else today but got let down so did some searching in the city and saw Katy appear... Been some OK reviews so I thought I would be OK and a safe ish bet....

Coms good, found a side street and parked  up. Got the address to the flat and in I went. Let in by her sister and shown to the room to meet Katy....

Dressed in black figure hugging dress and stockings... Looked the part... Bit dolled up for me, but yeah, I thought I could fuck that...nice enough lass and rally easy to talk too and get along with... A proper Nottingham girl...maybe a bit ditsy....

This is where we kind of go from a positive to neutral... I find it, how shall we say errrrm not very sexy just stripping off and lying on the bed... Much prefer spot of kissing and being undressed... Think I was spoilt by my Karla punt last week...so I stripped down whilst Katy just stood there watching me... Ha ha ha ha... Very glam...

Anyway onto the bed and started off with a crap little massage....over we went and then had some OWO, which was bloody good... Dress off and the tits were out.... She's not in bad shape tbh, bit of a belly but not bad, tits were good, I was expecting them a bit bigger than they were, but still good if you like false tits....spot of kissing which was ok...

Made me laugh nxt, as she said in her broad Notts accent, fancy a good shag then... Ha ha ha....

Started with Katy on top, from behind and finished in mish.....

I did enjoy it, but it felt a bit how shall we say, unconnected...if that makes sense....she did everything I asked or wanted so couldn't really complain, I just felt like we were going through the motions a bit...

Would I return..... Probably not....

Have to say I am quite new to the world of punting but do find that those offering a 'true gfe' are in the main too business like. Maybe need to pay top dollar for that service though.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 04:53:19 pm by Valiantrick »

Valiantrick

Tried to add this comment with quote but failed.

Have to say I am quite new to the world of punting but do find that those offering a 'true gfe' are in the main too business like. Maybe need to pay top dollar for that service thou

Offline NervousJ

Same mate, I'm new to all this...

The service I received from Brazilian Kala (see prev review) was absolutely top drawer gfe experience. Well it felt like it to me...

I think that's my bench mark so far...

mediumjoe

Hi NJ and Twiglett  this business of her waiting till you are undressed, perhaps she thinks you would like to  undress her like Unwrapping a parcel, must say  that's the way I like to do it, nothing like a bit of exploration Joe
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 08:12:46 pm by mediumjoe »

Offline NervousJ

Looking back, you could be right, it just felt a bit awkward... It's all still quite new to me this punting lark.... I should just ask I suppose...I'm not that confident yet.... Into the lions den and all that...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 09:05:29 pm by NervousJ »