Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley of Newtown Sauna  (Read 1418 times)

Offline Largs43

Hayley at Newtown Sauna (NTS) looks to me to be in her mid/late twenties, stands about 5'5" tall with light brown hair and very fair skin.

She's british (I'm not sure exactly where she's from) and has a cuddly, almost voluptuous figure. Great curvy boobs & bum!

I found Hayley quite playful, sensually teasing, then keen and energetic. A very good GFE, and responsive to RO.

She was quite quiet in the lounge so I almost didn't choose her as that's usually a warning of a girl not in the mood... but in fact she was really good fun!

Excellent OWO, deep, wet and all over, mischevious eye contact.

Proper CIM for £10 extra, and spat eventually but not until she'd taken the lot at her leisure. :D

I would definitely see again.

sorcerer1978

Took a half hour with Hayley yesterday ,early morning went in,8 girls on a lot of new faces in the lounge,but I liked the look of Hayley as she was chatty and had big boobs which I like and I had read previous post on her as well.she only works a few shifts a week and that explains why I had not seen her before,she is around 5'6 and is a curvy busty size 12/14 with Browny blonde hair. in the room we started with a slow rubdown with Hayley using her nails gently down my back .flip over and onto owo which she must enjoy doing as she took my whole length  down to my balls down her throat,could feel the urge rising so got her to hood me up and got her on top to ride me so that I could enjoy those boobs bouncing in front of me.I would like to say I fought the good fight ,but I came within a few minutes of the pounding she was giving my cock which she continued riding until I was spent .quick shower and chat with Hayley then back to work I toddled.Would see her again as she is chatty and eager to please.but I have booked Natalie who is back for a week from today for Saturday morning. Will check out the new faces then as did not have the time yesterday morning.