Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pola  (Read 2258 times)

Offline azrael

Hi there guys and gals, im giving my self enough rope here for a hanging...(yes im a fluffy before any one starts)  here goes im a creature of habbit and gennerally like to stick with things/people i know, rather than im this case "chase new skirt".
 My question being has pola retired? Spoke to a few punters, some say she's back and only seeing "regulars"  but then i would fall into that catagory and some say her phones on but no answer.
Doesany one know?

Offline normski

Hiya Bud,

The last time I visited Pola was a few months ago, she never mentioned anything about retiring. I've just phone one of the numbers I have for her(ending in 150) and it's just gone straight to voicemail :unknown:

Offline azrael

Hiya Bud,

The last time I visited Pola was a few months ago, she never mentioned anything about retiring. I've just phone one of the numbers I have for her(ending in 150) and it's just gone straight to voicemail :unknown:

No worries budd, i have the same number also. She said she would be back in september, radio silence since then. So i thought i would put the question out there if any one had info  :drinks:

Offline normski

I'll PM you the other two numbers I have...don't know if either are working but worth a try

Offline Brumish

Damn! Now there's a girl I've forgotten all about!

She was good while it lasted.

Is Sam still around? If so who is sharing her flat?

Offline Juankerr

Az, Blonde Samantha recently told me she has no idea when Pola will be back, make of that what you will.  :unknown:

Same for me as Normski has mentioned, last couple of times I tried contacting Pola the call also went to voicemail on that same number.  :(

Offline azrael

I hope she hasnt gone and is taking an extended vacation, but i can imagine what it must have felt like chloe retired/walked away. For those that dont know chloe was a "forum darling" similar to pola/hannah & m.i  :hi:

Offline Caratacus

I was hoping to see Pola too. I see that Sam hasn't been around for about a week (i know it was her birthday so maybe she's taken some time out). I hope they both come back pretty damn soon. 

Offline dboy74

I hope she hasnt gone and is taking an extended vacation, but i can imagine what it must have felt like chloe retired/walked away. For those that dont know chloe was a "forum darling" similar to pola/hannah & m.i  :hi:
Now Chloe is a WG I wish would return!

Offline ScouserRod

What has happened to Hannah?-tried to access her profile but it has disappeared !!
I have a feeling she is supposed to be touring as I tried to get to see her when she was in Coventry

bod666

I was hoping to see Pola too. I see that Sam hasn't been around for about a week (i know it was her birthday so maybe she's taken some time out). I hope they both come back pretty damn soon.

Sam is showing as available today so she's back  :yahoo:
Hannah is a gaming fiend so has a tendency to disappear when there's a new game she wants to play (wish I could take time off work to do that!)

Offline azrael

What has happened to Hannah?-tried to access her profile but it has disappeared !!
I have a feeling she is supposed to be touring as I tried to get to see her when she was in Coventry

Taking time off to play the lates xbox game, wont be back till November. She said two weeks if i remember correctly

Offline curry

I know pola and have seen her few times do we have any links to the others we are talking about here i been away far to long.

Offline Juankerr

Offline BustaNut

Taking time off to play the lates xbox game, wont be back till November. She said two weeks if i remember correctly

Is this actually true? I like playing games and mentioned this a couple of times during our meets but the conversation never went any further.
I'm not trying to debunk this but anyone who's seen Hannah, knows that she is a very smart girl - she's all things to all people - a swinger for those into that, bi, for those into that and a gamer for those into that. Is this perhaps catering for those into the gamer girl fantasy??

I need to put the disclaimer in before someone decides to have a pop, that she provides a very good service and I'm not 'trying to have a dig' at her or knock her for it. Just putting it out there for discussion........

Offline legendinho

Is this actually true? I like playing games and mentioned this a couple of times during our meets but the conversation never went any further.
I'm not trying to debunk this but anyone who's seen Hannah, knows that she is a very smart girl - she's all things to all people - a swinger for those into that, bi, for those into that and a gamer for those into that. Is this perhaps catering for those into the gamer girl fantasy??

I need to put the disclaimer in before someone decides to have a pop, that she provides a very good service and I'm not 'trying to have a dig' at her or knock her for it. Just putting it out there for discussion........

I have met her I would agree with this statement. But I feel all good WG make you believe what you want in your booking time with them. That is what separates the great and the average GFE imho

Offline azrael

Lol, im a full on geek. Well 95% any way, the "after punt" chat always leads to movies tv shows amongst other thing. Theres stuff that she's recomended i watch and vice versa. And before you say it im not having a pop at you....  :drinks:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 05:32:47 pm by azrael »

bod666

Hannah has recommended games to me and gone to a level of geek thats hard to fake. As awesome as she is I can't see her putting the effort in to fake this stuff.

If your job let you have time off to geek out over the latest game wouldn't you?

Online Kendrig

Available this week. Shame I'm not in the area this week.
K