Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cutiexo (Victoria) - Amazing teen fuck!  (Read 11516 times)

6 review(s) for WelshCutie (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline zulu-lance

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
[Link added by admin]

Been eyeing this profile for a while and finally got around to seeing Chloe.

Comms – On AW it is faultless, however bit scatty when on the phone, probably because she uses one which is virtually on its last legs.

Location – The posh hotel chain right next to Victoria station.

Girl – My word she looked amazing, with that angelic face, innocent teen eyes, slim figure and long tresses. Someone on here said she could easily pass of for a model if she had sufficient definition and that’s probably true. All the stats as stated on her profile is spot on. Facially 8/10, body 9/10. Greeted me in a black turtle neck and jeans as I hadn’t requested for any specific outfit but I wasn’t disappointed at all and spent a few minutes just looking at her. She speaks in a cute accent which is not quite Welsh nor English.

Experience – Sorted the monies (£200/hour) and she asked me if I would like a shower. Back from the shower and she stripped to a pair of matching lingerie, looked absolutely stunning, her teen body in all its glory. She straddled me as I sat on the bed and started with some sensual DFK. This girl loves to kiss and I mean proper DFK, tongue swallowing et al. I then sucked on her succulent rosy tits as she made some soft noises and caressed my hair. She then went down on me for some amazing OWO. She can sure suck cock, wet sloppy just the way I like it, great eye contact at all times. She then put in a proper DT shift, felt awesome as my head hit the back of her throat and I indulged in some proper face fucking and gagging. She then straddled my face as I licked her pussy which had her moaning. Flipped her around for a great session of 69, responsive pussy, allows fingering in both holes and gets very wet. Came up for air, some passionate DFK followed and on with the rubber. Pounded her in doggy, amazing view in the mirror, as I fingered her arsehole, tried coaxing her to fuck her arse but she wouldn’t relent as some numpty had roughed her up badly and she has stopped providing that since. Then fucked her hard in prone-bone for quite a while before hammering her in mish. As I was about to climax, pulled out of her and sprayed my contents at the back of her mouth looking straight down into her lovely eyes. She then rushed to the bathroom to clean herself up. I joked and said she should have swallowed as they are a rich source of protein, she said yeah put it up in the next instalment of Men’s Fitness  :lol:
Some chat followed, studies film in London and is in her gap year. Quite a fascinating discussion around her chosen subject and about world cinema, she is completely chilled out with no airs about her.
On to round 2, great DFK followed by some more amazing OWO. Doggy and then she rode me quite hard in CG, put in a proper shift while I alternated between sucking her tits and DFK. Changed to mish and hammered her while she was moaning and kissing me everywhere, hugging me tight, probably she came. I wanted to finish on her face, but feeling her writhing about got the better of me and I exploded inside her. I then took a quick shower and spent some more time DFK her before I made my exit.

Summary – Lovely young intelligent girl, soft spoken, submissive, right up my GFE alley, loves to DFK, gets into the sex and no clock watching at all. She is on the expensive side, however I wouldn’t mind shelling the money for the experience she provides. I have discussed my fantasy 3some with her already and she seemed quite game for it, will post my report when it does happen and will most probably hang up my punting boots for a while after that  :)

bigone

Was there a link to this stunner?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Link added now  :)
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Delighted you had a good time Lance, I tried and failed to book a meeting with her again this week!

Offline KentAde

Wow, her body is something else..... and just seen a nude pic in her PG! Pity she is soooo expensive and pretty vanilla.... :(

mrhappypants

KA, current profile pic below.

Hidden Image/Members Only

if you can share other images either here or by PM it will be appreciated.  Can you expand on your "vanilla" comment and can anyone clarify if CIM is or is not on offer?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 10:19:32 am by mrhappypants »

Offline KentAde

if you can share other images either here or by PM it will be appreciated.  Can you expand on your "vanilla" comment and can anyone clarify if CIM is or is not on offer?

Can someone please remind me how to copy pics from Private Galleries?
Also, re 'vanilla', for £200 I would expect at least CIM (like you say - though the OP intimated in his review), better still swallow...as even KDD is only an extra £25ph....

Offline zulu-lance

Wow, her body is something else..... and just seen a nude pic in her PG! Pity she is soooo expensive and pretty vanilla.... :(

Agree she is expensive, however not sure what qualifies as "vanilla " provided everything except anal and swallow, I reckon thats more than vanilla!

Offline KentAde

Agree she is expensive, however not sure what qualifies as "vanilla " provided everything except anal and swallow, I reckon thats more than vanilla!

Vanilla for me!  :hi:

Offline KentAde

Hope this upload works! Take a look at her smooth pussy!  :thumbsup:

Offline Ozy84

Thanks Kentade.

Any pics on the PG of the BB cock she refers to on her profile?

Thanks for the pm.

Offline marine

Thanks Kentade.

Any pics on the PG of the BB cock she refers to on her profile?

Thanks for the pm.

I did not see any, I think she removed all the photos and did not change the text. I am really tempted to see her, although the price is steep for someone with I guess smallish client base.

Offline BillGoldberg

Body is meh (just not amazing to me, not my type)
Too young and 'up her self' - that profile blurb speaks volumes
Far too expensive for such a limited 'likes' list

I'm out  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline KentAde

I did not see any, I think she removed all the photos and did not change the text. I am really tempted to see her, although the price is steep for someone with I guess smallish client base.

Yep..the one above is the extreme out of all of them...worth 60p though I suppose!  ;)

theGOAT

Thanks for the interesting review Zulu. Pretty consistent with my findings.

She also mentioned to me she is bi-sexual and would be up for a duo. You may get the chance to be her first.  I look forward to reading about it. I'd fancy her with Lizzy Wilde as Lizzy could teach her a few new tricks  ;)

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline zulu-lance

I'd fancy her with Lizzy Wilde as Lizzy could teach her a few new tricks  ;)

Would appreciate if you could post the link for Lizzy Wilde? Perhaps shall see her first before booking the duo  :)

mrhappypants

Would appreciate if you could post the link for Lizzy Wilde? Perhaps shall see her first before booking the duo  :)

Can I take you back to my question?  Does she provide CIM as agreed service and is it charged as an extra?

Offline Clipit

She does CIM included in the fee.

Offline zulu-lance

Quote from: mrhappypants
Does she provide CIM as agreed service
Yes

Quote from: mrhappypants
is it charged as an extra?
No

Offline tantric talents

I saw her earlier in the year and apologies for not having posted what would have been a very positive review.

Thought I would do it now but profile seems to be closed at the moment.
Anyone know the story?

Offline zulu-lance

I saw her earlier in the year and apologies for not having posted what would have been a very positive review.

Thought I would do it now but profile seems to be closed at the moment.
Anyone know the story?
Only doing outcalls apparently.

Offline Clipit

Not even - she left me high and dry and to this day no reply!!

Offline tom_tomuk

Does anyone know if she's back?

Offline zulu-lance

Does anyone know if she's back?

Still does outcalls, however she is a pain to get hold of, comms are shambolic  :dash: I have given up!

Offline tom_tomuk

Still does outcalls, however she is a pain to get hold of, comms are shambolic  :dash: I have given up!

Does she have a new link? the old one is not active

Offline Bikerboy

Thanks for the interesting review Zulu. Pretty consistent with my findings.

She also mentioned to me she is bi-sexual and would be up for a duo. You may get the chance to be her first.  I look forward to reading about it. I'd fancy her with Lizzy Wilde as Lizzy could teach her a few new tricks  ;)

Cheers!  :drinks:

Hi G

I agree, that would be the perfect threesome.
We have both seen Lizzy;
Didn't manage to see Cutie as she had to postpone but would be interested to see her or them both as a duo.
I admire your taste!

Offline stu7_uk

Does she have a new link? the old one is not active

Does anyone know if she is still active? Would love to see her.