Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Joanne- London Bridge - pleasant girl  (Read 3226 times)

4 review(s) for Sexy Joanna~ (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only
Sexy Joanna
Well I had a window of opportunity to get a punt in so I made the most and visited Joanna. Is this the girl in the picture? There are 2 pictures in the public gallery and I met the girl on the left (standing naked looking to her right at the camera, holding a magazine with a light just behind her). So the others must be heavily photo shopped but they are also the girl I met. Either way I met a very nice Polish girl about 24 years old. She has a nice full body, with enhanced boobs and tanned all over. She has a slight tummy but its tight- I enjoyed looking and caressing her body. She’s a very pleasant young lady. Her English is about 50%.
Discussed FK- well possibly!!, OWO yes but no CIM but COF which was ok. Paid £80 for 30 minutes and had a quick wash which is something she insists upon- fair enough. This is included within the 30 minutes so be quick. Both undressed and had some kissing. She has generous lips and she gave me some very sloppy kissing but not FK- not bad. Onto the OWO well she has a tongue piercing and put this to good use. Very good BJ. Not sure she was up for receiving oral but I didn’t go there. Eventually on with the mac and cowgirl, missionary and then legs over shoulders, she was very enthusiastic and wanted me to have a good time. Took a good pounding, with J making appropriate noises. Eventually I unloaded over her face.
Had a chat for 5 minutes, had a shower and off I went.
Would I visit again probably not.  She’s hasn't been in the UK that long. Overall quite enthusiastic – good attitude. So between neutral and positive. It’s a close positive for me.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for TOFTT and the review, MM, because the only previous review was a limited, dom experience (at the choice of the OP).

Not providing FK or CIM - and lying about it - are black marks in my book. Given that, £120ph seems rather overpriced, even if she is cute with nice (but clearly fake) breasts and reasonable attitude.

mrhappypants

« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 05:12:01 am by mrhappypants »

LL

Thanks for TOFTT and the review, MM, because the only previous review was a limited, dom experience (at the choice of the OP).
Eh? She's been reviewed before. So the first review didn't meet your approval and so this one is the first real review, therefore you have awarded it TOFTT status? :lol:

That makes a mockery of the TOFTT philosophy. I still don't buy into it personally as I believe every punter takes one for himself but I understand it's important to some to have their TOFTT achievements acknowledged (mainly the members who include the term in their review title). So for their sake there should at least be consistency in the rules of obtaining it :hi:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 06:30:05 am by LL »

Offline MrMatrix

Eh? She's been reviewed before. So the first review didn't meet your approval and so this one is the first real review, therefore you have awarded it TOFTT status? :lol:

That makes a mockery of the TOFTT philosophy. I still don't buy into it personally as I believe every punter takes one for himself but I understand it's important to some to have their TOFTT achievements acknowledged (mainly the members who include the term in their review title). So for their sake there should at least be consistency in the rules of obtaining it :hi:

O LL does it really matter who was the first to review. The relevant point is reviews are taking place which is what its all about. I have done many TOFTT, but not always include it in the headings.
But as a note its a different girl to the review last year as the girl I met has only recently arrived in the UK, so I guess CP is technically right- the girl I met hasn't been reviewed.

There is one girl   Hot Sexy Lisa    External Link/Members Only  who I've reviewed. Well I've seen 3 different girls under this profile and currently there s another new one. This is why we need to get the pics on here so we can see who was the last profile user. If there's no face picture it will be a B&S for sure and you take your chance.

Which is why I ask Mr Happy Pants - how do you do that- you are right the first picture is the girl I met.

CP- Yes I know - No FK is normally a walker for me. But I felt there was a chance - as I say it was a tossup Neutral or Positive. probably should have been a neutral. But I have given the forum the facts as to what my punt was like , which I believe is the most important thing. We are all better informed and people can make their own minds up. :hi:

LL

O LL does it really matter who was the first to review.
No. And you apparently missed the fact that this was my point. 

mrhappypants

O LL does it really matter who was the first to review. The relevant point is reviews are taking place which is what its all about. I have done many TOFTT, but not always include it in the headings.
But as a note its a different girl to the review last year as the girl I met has only recently arrived in the UK, so I guess CP is technically right- the girl I met hasn't been reviewed.

I agree.  LL change the fuckin record for Christ's sake.  On a recent review you thank the punter who put you in touch with the Anax.  He didn't do anyone a favour fucking the girl.  He did all of us a favour if he wrote a review of it, nuff said. If he wants to write "I fucked her first" all over his review what harm is he doing you?

There is one girl   Hot Sexy Lisa    External Link/Members Only  who I've reviewed. Well I've seen 3 different girls under this profile and currently there s another new one. This is why we need to get the pics on here so we can see who was the last profile user. If there's no face picture it will be a B&S for sure and you take your chance.

Which is why I ask Mr Happy Pants - how do you do that- you are right the first picture is the girl I met.

First of all I have to declare I am no IT expert, so for the programming literate among you, please excuse if this explanation sounds like it is given by your grandmother  :D.  I am using google chrome as my browser and I downloaded an add in called "enable right click" (Google it).  Once I have opened an image to it's fullest extent on AW I can right click on it and get the menu option to save image.  You need the add in to do this.  The image then goes into my downloads folder and I can select the images from Attach Image(s) <choose Files> when I am writing a post. 

I really recommend figuring out how to do this - it makes the board MUCH more useful if we give identifiable images in reviews. 
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 10:41:18 am by mrhappypants »

Offline MrMatrix

I agree.  LL change the fuckin record for Christ's sake.  On a recent review you thank the punter who put you in touch with the Anax.  He didn't do anyone a favour fucking the girl.  He did all of us a favour if he wrote a review of it, nuff said. If he wants to write "I fucked her first" all over his review what harm is he doing you?

First of all I have to declare I am no IT expert, so for the programming literate among you, please excuse if this explanation sounds like it is given by your grandmother  :D.  I am using google chrome as my browser and I downloaded an add in called "enable right click" (Google it).  Once I have opened an image to it's fullest extent on AW I can right click on it and get the menu option to save image.  You need the add in to do this.  The image then goes into my downloads folder and I can select the images from Attach Image(s) <choose Files> when I am writing a post. 

I really recommend figuring out how to do this - it makes the board MUCH more useful if we give identifiable images in reviews.
Thanks MrHP. I have Firefox as my browser so it may be different. But I will give it a go. Thanks for the info and your comments.  :thumbsup:

LL

No harm. He's free to write what he likes. He didn't write that. If he had I'd be free to comment on it. Just as you're free to sign off every review and comment with your friendly little "Dave" moniker as you like. And I'm free to laugh at it. If my opinion bothers you, do us both a favour and put me on ignore.

Offline Ozy84

Lol  :lol: :D like kids in a playground....i had a wank first  :angry:...no you didnt i had it first :mad:... :scare: im telling Miss off you... :dash: :unknown: :lol: :drinks:

mrhappypants

No harm. He's free to write what he likes. He didn't write that. If he had I'd be free to comment on it. Just as you're free to sign off every review and comment with your friendly little "Dave" moniker as you like. And I'm free to laugh at it. If my opinion bothers you, do us both a favour and put me on ignore.

Pretty cryptic.  I still do not understand your issue with reviewers signalling that they are reviewing a girl who has not been reviewed before?  Somehow I suspect you are not able to give a straightforward reply on that one.

Offline Cunning Punt

It's not a question of meeting my approval. As I made clear, the previous reviewer didn't really have sexual relations with her (more dom) and that's fine - each to their own and no criticism of them.

However, MM, who was after more of an orthodox experience that most punters would be interested in, was going in "blind" at a reasonably high price and was, in my opinion, a TOFTT.

So, if you are going to be argumentative for the sake of it, at least have a fair point.

LL

Oh dear I seemed to have detailed the thread. Well to the OP I'm sorry to have caused a fuss. Dave I don't owe you an explanation for anything mate.

However, MM, who was after more of an orthodox experience that most punters would be interested in, was going in "blind" at a reasonably high price and was, in my opinion, a TOFTT.
See that's where we disagree. This guy wasn't going in "blind". When we take a risk with a girl who has nothing written about her already, 90% of the risk is that the girl will be: a bait and switch; working somewhere unsafe; part of a scam; an outright thief; using misleading pics with regards to appearance and/or actual age; somebody with a bad attitude. The remaining 10% pertains to the services offered and whether they're all delivered and how well. Of course these are very rough figures and non-scientific but based upon my own experiences, which are not insignificant over the last few years and all documented here. We may not agree on everything, you two but I don't think you can deny that I'm in position to speak from experience.

So if somebody goes to see an unreviewed girl and establishes that she's not a thief and looks like her pics and is cooperative, friendly, working from an acceptable location, and everything apart from testing out all her advertised services, then in my opinion (which is allowed to differ from yours) then that person has removed 90% of the risk for the next punter, of course only if the first guy writes about it and in a way that he doesn't come across as a tout. He also doesn't need to write TOFTT in the subject of the review or the body of it as we can all see whether this is the case (by the absence of previous reviews linked underneath it). But yes Dave, he's free to use that term if he wants. HappyPants again now? :D. My first comment in the thread was in support of the person who wrote a review for the same girl prior to this one. I felt like his review was being unfairly dismissed. Whether that bothers him or not, who knows!? but I felt it was worth pointing it out.

So, if you are going to be argumentative for the sake of it, at least have a fair point.
Well sorry but this is a forum for discussion, arguments and disagreements do arise. I believe that I did have a fair point. So if I believe that then I'm not "be[ing] argumentative for the sake of it" now am I?

Anyway I may not hang around to derail this review further. I feel I've made my point and am perfectly happy that others have a different opinion to my own. I hope you all have a great day and perhaps we can all get back to what we do best - punting! :drinks:

Offline The_Don

Thanks MrHP. I have Firefox as my browser so it may be different. But I will give it a go. Thanks for the info and your comments.  :thumbsup:

To right click is an addon for firefox as well.

I've used several different ways to get images (a few to many to list, at this time)~

FireShot (is one) > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48036.msg630018#msg630018 and an addon for firefox, that totally free (been using it for several years), it got some good features, when set up correctly IMO.

Another is simple:

Print Screen

Hidden Image/Members Only

Edit:

CP- Yes I know - No FK is normally a walker for me. But I felt there was a chance - as I say it was a tossup Neutral or Positive. probably should have been a neutral. But I have given the forum the facts as to what my punt was like , which I believe is the most important thing. We are all better informed and people can make their own minds up. :hi:

YMMV, with an W/G.

At the end of the day, it was your punt. You followed up with a review, and you can rate as you see fit (IMO).

I've had some punts where kissing was limited, with good and bad points. Some times the good may have out weighted the bad, hence a positive (from me).

But I do enjoy positive punts, with kissing, FK, DFK is part of the action.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 07:15:00 am by The_Don »

mrhappypants

Dave I don't owe you an explanation for anything mate.

Anyway I may not hang around to derail this review further.

Bye then (did I hear a bit of a "flounce" there?).

For what it's worth my take is that if you keep comments vaguely relevant to the review and have a bit of humour then fuckers on the board will give you fair hearing.  Those that go galloping off on some obscure hobby horse don't seem to do so well.

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks T_D. I know your a bit of an expert here on copying stuff. I do use the print screen but it s a photo of the whole screen including all the tabs and headers etc. I will give it a go thanks. Also what does YMMV mean, not got a clue.

With all the ruckus over TOFTT or not, I think the lines have got blurred here which is a shame. I don't like seeing good members who have the respect of the forum falling out simply on a difference of opinion.  But this matter is now closed and leave it at that.

As for the FK, like you I love FK and would normally walk (and have done) as I said earlier. This time whilst it was a question mark from the start I knowingly took the chance. Lots of sloppy kissing of lips but minimal tongue if any really. Any review is subjective and as you see I'm quite happy to give a negatives if required. On balance it remains a positive / neutral I have to make a decision and so went positive. But the most important thing as no doubt LL, CP, MrHP and yourself would agree is the review gets  done. If all facts are there (and they are) then we can all make our own minds up whether my marking is over generous or not. I personally have no issues with member criticising my reviews, not that any one has in this case, as I don't get uptight over such matters. I view it that we are all on the same side and I have received much support (as you have just given) and I too have given support as well. As a forum we are a unique group of guys (in the main) who promote good quality and safe punting.
Hope to get another review later today  :thumbsup: But it definitely isn't a TOFTT.
Nuff said.