Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chocolate Nuru  (Read 5153 times)

2 review(s) for ChocolateNuru (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline muddy funxter

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Chocolate Nuru is just as her pics pretty dam HOT.

As someone said quite expensive for one hour but I was ok with the price to be honest, think £80 would keep me going back a lot more ..........

Well literally walked in stripped, onto bed with a water proof matt on, on with the music, light off, and candles on, ok sweet.

She came in naked with nice pert tits good body 8/10 I prefer larger boobs but just me.

Straight into business ("just last as long as you can") and I did lol pure cock worshiping just her playing and sliding around me, while putting the gel on her tits to use on myself.

Its a bit weird all the sliding about but its nice, think be great with a partner as could imagine if your not careful you could just slide in as such lol.

Well I d say after about 40 minutes she put me out of my misery and shot my load over her tits.

Then for the last 15 she did some slithering around on my back  :lol: :)

I will be back but unless price drops a little can't see her being total regular lol

Offline Mij

Thanks for the review.

Was touching allowed at all or were you just passive recipient all the time? Whereabouts in Chelmsford is she based?

Cheers,
Mij

Offline muddy funxter

to be honest I just received till she went "you can touch" I like to be a slow burner, I think play it cool "trigger" may get you more at a later date??? I will let you know eventually

Battle

thanks MF will pop her on my HL  :thumbsup:

Offline davidac

Thanks for the review. Am always on the lookout for decent massage services, looks a decent find if a bit pricey. On the HL.

Battle

MF..how did you get in touch with her only no phone number on AW, I tried emailing but no reply :(

Offline RYLAND3

External Link/Members Only

Try link above this is her web site with phone number.

Online webpunter

Try link above this is her web site with phone number.
Well spotted Sir.  Good extra intel

Offline muddy funxter

just phoned her, was round there about hour after I put request for info lol, when you got the urge you got the urge lol

Offline Mij

just phoned her, was round there about hour after I put request for info lol, when you got the urge you got the urge lol

Haha! :) I know what you mean!

Where in Chelmsford is she? A postcode I've seen for her suggests Duke St, but that doesn't seem very discreet?

Offline davidac

Her AW says £100 an hour yet her website says £200? I assume (& hope) you paid the former? Edit: just checked again & website price is for outcall.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 04:25:24 pm by davidac »

Offline muddy funxter

yes I wouldn't pay 200 lol and its opposite the station, same area as jane!

Offline davidac

Excellent thanks, will be trying her out very soon!

Offline muddy funxter

Online webpunter

She's headed west to Putney.  And her prices have headed norf to 120

Offline davidac

Cheers for update. A real shame but her profile goes south to my recycle bin.

Offline muddy funxter

Offline dieseldriver

yea I won't go  back now !!!

Unless you like a trip to Putney. I tried to call her over the weekend, but phone went dead as soon as connection made?

Going to try this one. B2B on offer..   :hi:

Offline muddy funxter

lol let me now hw u get on could be a brothel though?

Offline TheBSG

Unless you like a trip to Putney. I tried to call her over the weekend, but phone went dead as soon as connection made?

Going to try this one. B2B on offer..   :hi:

They are on AW as well as

Offline dieseldriver

Just checked Chocolate Nuru AW profile and she's back in Chelmsford. Short break Putney?  :unknown:

Offline muddy funxter

rates still to hi lol

She told me she lived in Brighton but her parents moved home so she moved to Chelmsford for a clean break but had 1 friend here, if that helps?

Online webpunter

Just checked Chocolate Nuru AW profile and she's back in Chelmsford. Short break Putney?  :unknown:
Testing the water me thinks - with a price increase.  Although higher accomo costs to cover.  Back to familiar territory & prices return to as previous

Battle

I paid her a visit, pleasant young lady and a interesting experience with her sliding all over you and limited touching
£100 seems a lot but that was what I expecting, may go back if in the area again

Offline muddy funxter

tbf, I was not touching her was quite happy not to then she was like you can touch lol

Battle

I asked because I read your report😂

Offline muddy funxter

lol fair play, she was on when I was there!  :blush: so was gonna ttry the snatch lol

Battle

I tried but was not allowed near that, let me know if you have better success  :thumbsup:

Battle

Hi MF, i was in area so thought I would have another dabble with CN
Pretty much the same as before nice massage  :thumbsup:  but still no touching of the nipples or the forbidden fruit   :thumbsdown:
at £100 a time will now try something else !  :rolleyes:

Offline muddy funxter

tbf I was all over her tits an nipples, she was rubbing the old snatch on my cock enough to worry me about popping in so to speak!

But she was on tell tell sign of the string perhaps she was extra horny because?

Online webpunter

Like a stick of dynamite - but don't try lighting the fuse  :scare:   It was HL + 1, then back to evens.  Pussy slides are my fave so HL is +1 again
I reck you must have made her horny.  Either that or she wanted you to shoot yer bolt  :lol:

she was rubbing the old snatch on my cock enough to worry me about popping in so to speak!
But she was on tell tell sign of the string perhaps she was extra horny because?

Battle

WP sorry explain HL +1, simple answer I'm sure    :unknown:
MF you did well, must of taking more of a liking to you  :thumbsup:

Online webpunter

Hot list [AW] is plus one.   Roger roger whats your vector victor  :lol:

WP sorry explain HL +1, simple answer I'm sure    :unknown: