Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @Kiara Candy@ - Willesden  (Read 1101 times)

1 review(s) for xx barbie baby xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

lcb

External Link/Members Only

£70 an hour

Comms were ok contacted via sms. Sent post code and arrived. Called her seemed ok on phone she gave clear instructions to the house

I noticed she seemed a bit miserable but carried on anyway. Shes the girl in pics and profile pic is visible, size wise shes as in photos

Anyway handed over cash for an hour. Then she started with the no english game just some singing in a foreign language

I thought I'd warm her up with a 10min massage which I thought might relax her. Then I'd decided it was time for owo I barely got 5 mins then she tried to put condom on a semi which was never going to work. Lots of words in her language some funny faces then I managed to get her back to oral and she was at it again with condom

He oral was pretty crap no feeling no depth no ball licking nothing

Then she pointed at wrist telling me times up. I knew there was no way it could be 30 mins let alone an hour

She looked on her phone we were 26 mins in. She decides to play on her phone then points at me to get dressed. I wasn't leaving without money which she then gave me £20 back

Overall crap punt and wished I'd trusted my gut when I first walked in

lcb

Offline dubhcarr

sorry for bad punt I will save my hard earned............white house close near willesden junction?

Offline Jimmyredcab

People on here tell me that there are fantastic punts available for £70 an hour --- however most seem to be fucking nightmares.
Pay peanuts get a monkey.    :bomb:

Offline Turtle1

26min in and she wanted you to leave, what a cunt. Good you got £20 back at least.

Offline claretandblue

People on here tell me that there are fantastic punts available for £70 an hour --- however most seem to be fucking nightmares.
Pay peanuts get a monkey.    :bomb:
Cmon Jim I know you love to point score, but who has told you there are fantastic punts to be had at £70 in London? You are making it up... :hi:

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only

£70 an hour

Comms were ok contacted via sms. Sent post code and arrived. Called her seemed ok on phone she gave clear instructions to the house

I noticed she seemed a bit miserable but carried on anyway. Shes the girl in pics and profile pic is visible, size wise shes as in photos

Anyway handed over cash for an hour. Then she started with the no english game just some singing in a foreign language

I thought I'd warm her up with a 10min massage which I thought might relax her. Then I'd decided it was time for owo I barely got 5 mins then she tried to put condom on a semi which was never going to work. Lots of words in her language some funny faces then I managed to get her back to oral and she was at it again with condom

He oral was pretty crap no feeling no depth no ball licking nothing

Then she pointed at wrist telling me times up. I knew there was no way it could be 30 mins let alone an hour

She looked on her phone we were 26 mins in. She decides to play on her phone then points at me to get dressed. I wasn't leaving without money which she then gave me £20 back

Overall crap punt and wished I'd trusted my gut when I first walked in

For future ref.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline SamLP

Sorry to hear that OP. I'm glad I gave her a miss a few weeks ago. I tried calling but no-one answered, then I receive a text immediately afterwards telling me to text them. I ignored it as I want to talk to someone when making a booking and confirm services. One to avoid.