Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx tyna xx  (Read 688 times)

1 review(s) for xxtyna sexy xx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline gary03

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

i love mature bbw type.this is a romanian so was with some caution i decided to meet.she is currently in cleethorpes but moving to sheffield this week.
Comns by txt.bit one wordish but all ok.
So took plunge.nice house on main a180.she is about a size 16 chubby as i like nice tits & big arse.opened door with big smile & took me by the hand & led me to bedroom.paperwork sorted 80 for 1hr.stripped off & when she came back to room off with basque.i love my women completely naked so this was great.giggled as we started to kiss.soon into french with tongues which she did for as.long as i liked.she then enjoyed her nipples sucked & played with then more kissing.then onto oral.she was going to put on condom but at my request was happy to do owo.nice gental technique.then i returned favour & licked her pussy.she was soon very wet & came twice before on with rubber & she rode me it was lovely to be inside her while she kissed me & i tweaked her nipple til i popped.no rush  cleaned me up & on my way
dont be put off by bb on her list as this is clearly just owo
All in all a lovely sensual gfe.if you like mature bbw she could be for you
by far best ee service i have had 9/10

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi:

Well I'll be a Romanian that provides a good service. :thumbsup:

Not my cuppa tea but at that price I reckon there's plenty of others that will.

Here are the links

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline advent2016

Says bareback - no way i'd knowingly reverse or rim a barebacker.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Says bareback - no way i'd knowingly reverse or rim a barebacker.

Just goes to show how prejudiced I am.

I got to Romanian  :dash: :dash: on her Awank profile and didn't even read her likes list.