Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kristenjolieee - Leeds  (Read 1259 times)

2 review(s) for kristenjolie (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for kristenjolieee (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kendrig

Now there's been a few posts and questions about this girl, mostly written by so called punters who were not prepared to write a review. So after all the questions decided to,  I suppose TOFTT.

Unsure how to write this one, but will give as normal.
Thankfully I arranged a plan B earlier.

Current AW profile
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Old link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Money
£130 - 1 hour in all
Paid £50 left after 20 minutes.

Comms
Pain in the arse, rang a number of times and text. Eventually got hold of her, she text back and arranged date and time in a few days time. Day of booking asked her to confirm, got prompt response and asked if I could change from 2pm to 7pm, stated no and arranged a couple of days later. Once again txt in the morning of arranged meet, and she confirmed. Fuck me the booking was actually going to happen. Well was phoned 2 hours before booking to change time for 30 mins earlier, as she had a regular.

About half a mile from Headingley off Ottley Road. Small terraced house, off main road. Day was a sunny day, there's only about 8 houses on the block everyone was out cutting the fucking grass, one guy in particular must have known watt was happening. House is OK, and bedroom is quite big. Lots of toys on the floor.

Meeting
Was very apprehensive about this booking, but the pictures on her profile show a cracking looking 24 year old. Got to the door, knocked and let in immediately. Well I was disappointed, face definitely not as pretty as the pictures, face cacked with make up, way too much. Profile says 25 probably about right, might be a year or so older. AW also says size 8, in her dreams. Would give her a size 10-12 top half, and size 12-14 bottom half.

Had a FK when entered, bit sloppy, but not bad. Usually at this point of a punt, my cock starts to grow, well the fella was having none of it. If I fancy the girl, or get some immediate spark my cock always gets to attention.

Went upstairs a little bit more kissing and then to bathroom, showered and pondered if wanted to go ahead with the punt. Got this far, so thought let's see how it goes, hadn't handed over any paperwork. Came out of bathroom, and put money on dresser, Kristen was downstairs. She came into room started kissing again, a bit better, told her paperwork was on the dresser.

More FK and she removes the towel, and starts rubbing the little fella (well he hadn't grown). She gets down on her knees and starts some owo, soft and slow, I still wasn't feeling it. I get on the bed and she gets between my legs and starts to suck, she just isn't doing it for me. Left her at it a while, started getting harder, but really couldn't get a full on stiffy, my head just said fuck this off and go for plan B (did that later).

Told her I just didn't fancy her and apologised, said her profile pictures were far better and not accurate. She apologised. So got up and started getting dressed, picked up the money off the dresser and asked how much she wanted. Was told it was up to me, so apologised and give her £50.

Some may find this girl attractive, but definitely not me. Maybe there's an adventurous side to her, and could be a good fuck. All the toys on the floor means there could be a good time to be had by someone.
What I fucking hate. Is profiles that are just not accurate, the girl is a 4/10 for looks, body 4/10. however what floats someone's boat doesn't float others. Might be a girl to have popcorn and little blue pills with like gbd67, and spend a whole night asleep.

Hope this clears up a few things, Kristen I write it as I feel, so I suppose that there will be one guy in particular may give me some shit for this, heyho who cares.

I had arranged another booking 2 hours after this one just in case. So maybe that's who I was thinking about while Kristen was giving me owo. What I can say plan B was top drawer, well who doesn't enjoy the Candii shop.

Tallboy2

Great honest review. Thanks for that. I,ll leave her out the HL for now.

Offline stevedave

Thanks for the review - she was on my post tontober to do list, but I'll be hanging fire now.

Are the pictures that misleading that she's only a 4? She looks a solid 7, pushing 8 for me (all subjective I know).

At least she gave you a fair bit of wedge back  :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review K.  :hi:

Couldn't agree more about inaccurate profile info. There's no need for it.  :dash: :dash:

Offline Kendrig

The pictures on profile are obviously her they are just flattering even the ones that look like selfies, she's just older and a lot fuller figure. Plus the amount of make up was ridiculous. SD think she may also be charging too much, should be a tontober and stay that price.

Offline Kendrig

Suppose what has made mr rate her so low is comparing against profile pics. As stated it alll subjective. Facially the best I could give is a 5, body 5-6 , she was just not my type.

The best I can say she's like the bird you pick up late on a Saturday night ,(well a lot of years ago when discos didn't check my bus pass) . Some will find her attractive.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Suppose what has made mr rate her so low is comparing against profile pics. As stated it alll subjective. Facially the best I could give is a 5, body 5-6 , she was just not my type.

The best I can say she's like the bird you pick up late on a Saturday night ,(well a lot of years ago when discos didn't check my bus pass) . Some will find her attractive.

For me there is nothing that winds me up more than a lass who uses old pictures.

I had this recently with NatashaTaylor who is in my reviews. As it happens I went through with the punt as she was a nice lass that I clicked with, BUT like you I struggled badly with the review as I don't like slagging anyone off.

Fact is that Kristen decieved you (and fuck knows how many others) so you rated it accordingly.

If Kristen has any sense she'll stop lying, update her pictures, and try appealing to the punters that actually like a size 12/14 lass.

As for any knights in shining armour they can fuck off as there is no place for them on UKP !!!

Offline rafa

Thanks for what sounds like a honest review. Looks can be very subjective based on the punter, for me her profile pics didn't do anything even though I can see they will appeal to many.

Tallboy2

If Kristen has any sense she'll stop lying, update her pictures, and try appealing to the punters that actually like a size 12/14 lass.
Thats me then! Oh hang on a minute. 14/16 is better i do like an 18+ as well not to mention a size 8/10
I think a size 6 might be next though