Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paisley. Has been invaded  (Read 1810 times)

Offline 7iron

Over the last week or so. Looking at the wg's on AW in Renfrewshire. Counted 28 and of those, 20 of them single figure feedback.

Relatively new to this game. Is this a normal cycle? Renfrewshire is my preferred area, have been watching it. So not sure about others areas are getting an influx?

Offline auldie63

Paisley has been full of Romanian skanks for weeks now, working in all the usual places, Cochrane st., School Wynd, Highfield Cres. etc.

Offline 7iron

6 of them are barebackers too :scare:

Offline David1970

Brave person who would invade Paisley, have they never heard of Ferguslie Park.

A barebacking Gypo would be a better class then the local ladies?

Offline Clattypats

6 of them are barebackers too :scare:
it will only get worse before it gets better,if people keep seeing them and putting up with their average at best,to shit service   :dash:

Starve them of business and hopefully they will disappear...Sadly I doubt this will happen though,as there are too many punters out there who are willing to put up with,and part with their money for what will inevitably be a crap booking..some punters may think this level of service is the norm,as they haven't seen anyone better, that's one of the problems :crazy:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 11:06:55 pm by Clattypats »

Offline David1970

it will only get worse before it gets better,if people keep seeing them and putting up with their average at best,to shit service   :dash:

Starve them of business and hopefully they will disappear...Sadly I doubt this will happen though,as there are too many punters out there who are willing to put up with,and part with their money for what will inevitably be a crap booking..some punters may think this level of service is the norm,as they haven't seen anyone better, that's one of the problems :crazy:

Good point, if we all just stopped visiting Roma, there pimps/traffickers would soon stop sending them here. Might get some of the local ladies back who have retired.
But some people never learn, she looks good in the photo and her likes list is just what they are looking for. Behind the door is Quasimodo, who wants you back out the door in 10 mins, while doing as little as possible with you.
Boycott all Romanians, simple.

Offline 7iron

Sorry I disagree. I see to Romanian girls on a regular basis..they are far from what you describe. I have had a bad punt from a Romanian (my 1st post in here) I also walked away from one. But I will never go to another if she has not been given positive feedback on here. I agree something has to be done.

Offline Clattypats

Sorry I disagree. I see to Romanian girls on a regular basis..they are far from what you describe. I have had a bad punt from a Romanian (my 1st post in here) I also walked away from one. But I will never go to another if she has not been given positive feedback on here. I agree something has to be done.
I seen a wad of them last year when I was new to this game(and didn't know any better),and they are everything i describe... From:
Clock watching,and cutting bookings short
Bait and switch
Not doing what is on their likes list
Blocking you from having sex properly with how they position themselves
You can't do this or you can't do that
Pimps or other WGs in the same flat

Out of about ten or twelve they've all been shite or average at very best...bar one... KiTTyloveinlove.

Offline 7iron

I seen a wad of them last year when I was new to this game(and didn't know any better),and they are everything i describe... From:
Clock watching,and cutting bookings short
Bait and switch
Not doing what is on their likes list
Blocking you from having sex properly with how they position themselves
You can't do this or you can't do that
Pimps or other WGs in the same flat

Out of about ten or twelve they've all been shite or average at very best...bar one... KiTTyloveinlove.
I can't disagree and for that reason I will not be trying anymore unless there is positive feedback from a reliable source.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 09:28:20 am by 7iron »

Offline S.X. MacHine

The question is, are punters really patronising the Romanian WGs? I don't know the answer. Does anyone?
If they are getting business, it's bad news for us all, firstly because of the health implications of introducing bare backers to Scotland in substantial numbers. Secondly, it gives the feminazi abolitionists 'evidence' of sex trafficking though, as we know, most of them know perfectly well why they are over here and what is expected of them.
Then there's the obvious point that punters are being ripped off by not getting what they have paid sweetly for. Been there. Been conned. Once.