Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shannon - Erotic studio  (Read 1293 times)

Offline suttonporksword

does anyone know if she is still working? I know she had a baby a few years ago and stopped, and then came back part time?

Offline Juankerr

Shannon did come back to the Studio part-time as you rightly say, unsure if she is available ATM.

Best just to give them a call and ask.

Offline fredhiggins

saw her once long ago, v nice time.

Offline zootalors

I rang last week..no longer working.Shame as she is one of my all time favourite ladies.   :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 09:26:05 pm by zootalors »

Cantgetenough

No, she has hung up her fishnets and doesn't work "in the room" any longer. A great shame, and I've known her since she started at Blue Ice, a mere couple of decades and more ago. One of the all-time greats. She still owns and runs The Studio, though.

Offline suttonporksword

shame she has retired I must have visited her +50 times and we became friends even to the point we had each others personal numbers. I recall she tried to open a second place on Hampton st which had previously been a brothel but it didn't work out. I have fond memories of erotic studio

Cantgetenough

shame she has retired I must have visited her +50 times and we became friends even to the point we had each others personal numbers. I recall she tried to open a second place on Hampton st which had previously been a brothel but it didn't work out. I have fond memories of erotic studio

Steady on, SPS, the "comedians" on here will accuse you of the heinous crime of fluffiness. However, my relationship with Shannon was of a similar nature. In fact, she had two or three different addresses in-between her original and present stints at the current place. I note that you never write about Blue Ice now, although you used to review it on another site (which will be nameless here, but begins with P). Same disaffection as mine and that of others, perhaps? Trade (footfall, as they say these days) has crashed through the floor, the atmosphere is toxic (sound & video recording in the girls' room upstairs), and the girls simply aren't a patch on those whom we used to enjoy. Some of them have been nicking from punters, apparently, and even ganged up, jealously, on the most accommodating Ashley to bully her competition out of the place, whose purchase by, and transfer to, Emily is now on a knife-edge. It's sad, is it not, that it should have come to this?

Online denneboom

I have always regretted not getting a turn with Shannon.

Didn't have the knowledge in those days. That said I was turned away from The Studio the only time I tried.