Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milly 1 hour in call  (Read 930 times)

1 review(s) for Milly_cutie1 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline azrael

The lady in question:
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour  incall: £120

The host: Milly cutie1 30 years old, italian

The venue: 4* hotel solihull

Facially: /10
Body: states she's a size 12 on her aw page

As always with the exodus of my regulars, wether they’ve taken time off to play the latest xbox games or just disappeared on hols. I had an itch that needed scratching. It was a toss up between milly or jasmine, the latter being “supposedly” linked with the birmingham dolls agency (picking up a bad rep on ukp) decided to go with milly.

Comms where pretty good, rang milly up agreed on time. When I got there I set a text asking for room number, received a text back virtually straight away with details saying come up.

Sorted out the paper work, Her body is similar to pola’s with bubblier butt. I went for a shower (no toiletries) I used the complimentary ones, I was asked to lie on the bed for a massage, here we go I thought. I was right, no oil just a quick light rub down.
Flipped over and she asked if I wanted oral with or without, so I decided to go with the jacket, bj would have been excellent she goes deep but it got toothy every so often. Asked if we could 69, by the first lick she was saying she was sensitive down there either she’d been pounded hard by her previous punter or she was trying it on.
Tried to initiate kissing again she stated that she only does lip kissing not tongues, I realised then it would be a crap punt, still not to be discouraged I tried to get a bit of tongue action but alas no joy.
Onto the main course sex, tried missionary but she had her hand covering her clit so I flipped her over doggy style several minutes later I popped. Had another shower and left a good 15 minutes before my time was up.

Would i recommend, NO.

Looking back it was money well spent,  the answer is no. I had to think long and hard wether it would be a nuteral or negative. Milly comes over here every couple of months from italy for several days, I personally think she has been ill-advised and has the potential to be an excellent “ touring” wg rather than a “jobber” if she gets her act together, but I cant see that happening any time soon. P.s she’s only here for another day or two.

Offline Bumbuttass

Thanks for the review Az, a comprehensive review as always  :thumbsup:

A tad confused on something, she says that she's a size 12 but you say her body is similar to Pola's who I would say is a size 8 at most.  I'm no expert on women's dress sizes but that seems like quite a big difference. 

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review Az, a comprehensive review as always  :thumbsup:

A tad confused on something, she says that she's a size 12 but you say her body is similar to Pola's who I would say is a size 8 at most.  I'm no expert on women's dress sizes but that seems like quite a big difference.

Yup, recon she's about an 8 never heard of a 9 but if there was she would fall into it not big enough for a 10. As i said she's been ill-advised, reckon she's had help setting up her aw page probably wont do most of whats on her likes list

Offline Bumbuttass

Yup, recon she's about an 8 never heard of a 9 but if there was she would fall into it not big enough for a 10. As i said she's been ill-advised, reckon she's had help setting up her aw page probably wont do most of whats on her likes list

FK/DFK is a must for me so I won't be visiting her  :hi:

Thanks for clearing that up

Offline azrael

FK/DFK is a must for me so I won't be visiting her  :hi:

Thanks for clearing that up

No problems, shame though she has that girl next door look to

Offline Madone1

The pictures are the same as the profile for naughty Jodie that is no longer active but the girl the I punted with offered a different service to your and was a mid twenties Latvian girl. Sounds like the pictures are being used on several accounts or the profile is shared.

Offline azrael

The pictures are the same as the profile for naughty Jodie that is no longer active but the girl the I punted with offered a different service to your and was a mid twenties Latvian girl. Sounds like the pictures are being used on several accounts or the profile is shared.

I looked for naughty jody after you mentioned her, as you say link is gone and is probably being used as a "courtesy car" type thing hence the like list not matching up to what milly offers