Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Redhead Ruby  (Read 5470 times)

2 review(s) for ~ Redhead Ruby ~ (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JD69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another review for Ruby after my visit a few day ago.

So firstly can I just point out this girl is British, easy to communicate with, easy to find, easy to get on with and intelligent. It's already a good start isn't it? Then throw in £60 for 30 minutes or £100 for an hour and you're away...

Communication- a few days earlier she advised when she was free, then when i enquired on the day, booking was just as easy.

Location- just up the road from the petrol station on the Hagley Road in Quinton. Easy to find. Not super discrete but not bad either.

Flat- absolutely fine

Ruby- really pretty with a lovely petite body. I was having a vanilla day so it was just DFK (excellent and lots whenever you wanted it), OWO (great) and sex in a few positions. Ruby is really willing and clearly cares about the service you're getting. No clock watching or answering the phone. It went off after we'd finished and were just chatting, but she instantly silenced the buzzing. She seems to have her head screwed on and knows how the game works.

Lovely girl with a great attitude. My best punt for a long time and felt like a mix of Emily19 and Sweet Victoria in the early days.

A breath of fresh air is how I would best describe it.

Enjoy.

Offline Kaka15

Hi JD

Great review.

What is she like in the looks department?

Her body looks tidy but as we all know when we turn up tonplaces some can be right mingers?

Might have to pop down and pay her a visit

Kaka

Offline JD69

She's no blond stunner, but that's not my thing. Like I said, she's really pretty IMO and it seemed more like a civvie punt which is just up my street. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

midlandz_boy88

Im thinking of seeing her is there parking around

Offline JD69

It's on the Hagley Road dual carriageway dropping down into Quinton, so you're best parking somewhere on the shop fronts which are 2 hours free parking. If not there are is a side street up from the shops or loads of parking if you turn right the roundabout. Then it's a 2 minute walk up to the flats.

Offline Stapler

Im thinking of seeing her is there parking around

Why bother with the car? Buses 140 and 241 stop right outside.

I always travel to punts by public transport. If these prossies see my new executive car, they might try to get more money out of me or some feral youth might damage it!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

I always travel to punts by public transport. If these prossies see my new executive car, they might try to get more money out of me or some feral youth might damage it!
Yea, very useful those pensioners bus passes  :D

Online PepeMAGA

Harder to say you left your wallet on the bus,  if the punt goes badly  :D

Offline Stapler

Harder to say you left your wallet on the bus,  if the punt goes badly  :D

That's if you are a wimp and let the WG take charge. I don't!

Back to the car v public transport : You don't  know who is watching you when you come out of the WG's premises.
Better to use public transport and disappear into the crowds anonymously!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Littlefoot

Back to the car v public transport : You don't  know who is watching you when you come out of the WG's premises.

+1

Online PepeMAGA

That's if you are a wimp and let the WG take charge. I don't!

fair enough, tbh, they would take one look at my car and think I was heading back to a campsite.

Offline BustaNut

Ok guys, I saw this girl last week. I haven't commented on her till now as she would've possibly been able to put a face to this post.

I may review her if I get the chance this evening but until then I'd rate her as a neutral. The pictures on the profile are not of her in my opinion - did I get baited?? Not sure. The girl I saw was a redhead and very slim but not as toned as the pictures. Her arse was very.......spongy/soft and not like the pictures. She's not ugly, but not stunning either, kinda girl next door look about her. She also had very very small tits. The meet itself was very vanilla - OWO, CG, RCG, Mish and doggy. She was very friendly and no request was declined, however, it was a neutral at best as it wasn't a very memorable punt - not one for the 'wank bank' which you could look back on and use in times of need, lol.

Offline curry

I am with BustaNut on this one i think there may be two girls working this place and they B&S. I saw her late last week and my experience was pretty much the same.

Not to forget the mess about with times she changed the appointment time three times in the same day. Every text has the word babe on it!

Offline Willb09

Have just noticed there appears to be 2 reviews of this girl on the board, but under the op's post, it only states there is 1 review

Offline JD69

Ok guys, I saw this girl last week. I haven't commented on her till now as she would've possibly been able to put a face to this post.

I may review her if I get the chance this evening but until then I'd rate her as a neutral. The pictures on the profile are not of her in my opinion - did I get baited?? Not sure. The girl I saw was a redhead and very slim but not as toned as the pictures. Her arse was very.......spongy/soft and not like the pictures. She's not ugly, but not stunning either, kinda girl next door look about her. She also had very very small tits. The meet itself was very vanilla - OWO, CG, RCG, Mish and doggy. She was very friendly and no request was declined, however, it was a neutral at best as it wasn't a very memorable punt - not one for the 'wank bank' which you could look back on and use in times of need, lol.

Hmm. Looking back at the pics, the one on the bed is her I'm sure, but the others are a bit different...

Offline azrael

Looked long and hard at this one before i walked away ftom her aw page, the gitl in the pictures has some sort of mole on her left breast near the top. If its possible to remember did she or didnt she have a mole/beauty spot

Offline BustaNut

Looked long and hard at this one before i walked away ftom her aw page, the gitl in the pictures has some sort of mole on her left breast near the top. If its possible to remember did she or didnt she have a mole/beauty spot

I really can't remember tbh mate but there's no way those pics are of her - her arse wasn't as round or juicy as those pics.

Bang it

Saw this beautiful girl multiple of times Carnt keep away from her I can guarantee it's her in the pictures and there's definitely no swapping with another girl like some are saying no rush services and gives great oral and sex will be going back to see again soon

Offline curry

Saw this beautiful girl multiple of times Carnt keep away from her I can guarantee it's her in the pictures and there's definitely no swapping with another girl like some are saying no rush services and gives great oral and sex will be going back to see again soon
and another zero hero comes along!!!  :dash:

Offline curry

If it’s the same person that has the same handle on AW then her feedback for him is so ott. Just like we have a code of spotting feedback that’s bolloxs that the guys leave. The girls do the same thing i mean

"Once again a truly pleasureful, fun meet with an amazing guy. One of my best clients. Go get him ladies! Highly recommend x"

Go get him ladies  :lol:

Offline MickyB

Totally agree I mean bang it are you having a laff ...totally can see it's a rigged review more likely fake profile set up by ruby ruby ruby ruby!!! :music :music: :dancegirl:

Bang it

No it isn't a fake profile off ruby I'm genuine look at the other positive feed back I've got and Ruby's on aw have any of you even been to see her before you start saying she's fake when is obviously isn't

Offline curry

I'm genuine look at the other positive feed back I've got

So between

Perfect gentleman! Dont miss out if you get the opportunity. Kind and genuine x
Once again a truly pleasureful, fun meet with an amazing guy. One of my best clients. Go get him ladies! Highly recommend x

You seem to be a hit with the ladies yet you need to punt! I would thought they would be rushing to see you! :rolleyes:

Then your feedback for the girls

I'm lost for words what a amazing and gawjuss girl no clock watching at all did everything I asked for treat her with respect guys she's a 1 off see you soon x

Another great time with this gawjuss girl Carnt keep away from her absolutely stunning guys treat her well plz not rushed at all see you again soon babe xxx

Wow what an amazing girl and beautiful wish I could keep her to myself she's tastes great and amazing oral skills I will be going back to see her soon xx

Suggest you read the articles on here about spotting fluffy feedback.

:dash:

Offline MickyB

Thanks for backing me up on what im trying to say ..not saying that ruby ain't real ..just saying feedback linked to her is pretty shady to say the least  :manhater:

Simodo

Not going to review Ruby ,but I had an amazing 1/2 hour with her ,she is kind,intelligent and bloody great in bed

Dellboy

Not going to review Ruby ,but I had an amazing 1/2 hour with her ,she is kind,intelligent and bloody great in bed

Why no review? Seems an odd comment to make?

Offline azrael

Not to take the piss, but why not? Its not like she has 8+ reviews only has two. And no two reviews are the same, it also helps other punters decide wether they sit on the fence or take a chance with the wg

Offline curry

Bit like one of those "what happend is between me and XXX" reviews   

Online PepeMAGA

Not to take the piss, but why not? Its not like she has 8+ reviews only has two. And no two reviews are the same, it also helps other punters decide wether they sit on the fence or take a chance with the wg
Particularly as it seems like there's a B&S going on,  plus Bang it's fluffy shit seems a bit scammy too.

Phil70

Met few times now and always good

Dodo

Met few times now and always good
Fuckin review and a half that was  :dash: :dash:

Offline Vinnychase

Comma are pooor was trying to arrange a punt with her... bullet dodged by the looks of it thanks