Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EmpressSophia  (Read 3440 times)

Offline Name redacted

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys. Any info on this one? She's in the Hucknall area. Also, she says there's a face pix in her PG, but I'm a stingy bustard today.

DannyJames

Sorry mate, no info from me for you.

She calls herself 'Empress' and refers to herself as 'high class', so I doubt I ever will have any for you  :hi:

Offline Name redacted

No problem.

Done a bit of digging myself before I book. Went by the name of Gabrielle whilst working for an agency. Can't remember the name of said agency off the top of my head.

Offline newinnotts83

No hits on tineye or results from her phone number, maybe someone else on here will recognise her from her agency days

Offline PepeMAGA

looks good, bit of a discount on Mondays. TOFTT I think.

Offline Name redacted

I should be visiting next week :thumbsup:

Unless some skeletons come out the closet  :thumbsdown:

Offline xtrastrong

I think she was with Midland Belles. I recognise a couple of pictures from there as she was one I had my eye on, but never managed to see before she disappeared.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I should be visiting next week :thumbsup:

Fuck me the tits on that.  :yahoo: My cock screamed tit wank as soon as it saw them.

She says she's a size 12 but those pictures look more like a 10 to me. So I used a freeview as I ain't paying £3.60 for her gallery. Not bad at all.

Look forwards to the review.

Offline geoff 1171

I booked her for an outcall, comms were good but she didn't show and nomessage to cancel either.

DannyJames

I booked her for an outcall, comms were good but she didn't show and nomessage to cancel either.

Comms weren't that good if she didn't message to cancel.

Would be helpful if you could get this up in a review, mate.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Comms weren't that good if she didn't message to cancel.

Would be helpful if you could get this up in a review, mate.

+1

Oh dear as she looked tittytastic.

Offline NervousJ

Jesus, that's all I need to see.... Goddess tits.....

She does look good..... :dancegirl:

Bugger, I think someone needs to try at her place, we can't let them go to waste...
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 09:48:23 pm by NervousJ »

Offline PepeMAGA

at least one of the reviewers looks genuine. not sure on the pics, they could all be from different girls. might be worth an incall attempt

Offline mrfishyfoo

Goddess tits.....

Hmmmm lube em up babe it's titwank time.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

It's the only thing that will get me away from the gym bunnies.

Offline Centurion100

Offline Charlie Chalk

<Bump>

She's just popped up on a search and looks good. A bit far from me to TOFTT, so hoping someone has had the pleasure?

Offline m@rk

Have asked her if she does swallow in her standard rate but she never answers via email. She's quite convenient for me so may pay her a visit

Empresssophia

All my reviews are genuine and I reply to all my emails apart from vulgar ones! Thanks

GolfNut

All my reviews are genuine and I reply to all my emails apart from vulgar ones! Thanks

So someone asks you a perfectly reasonable question about something you have in your likes list and you consider that vulgar?  :dash: :dash:

Good luck. I suggest some Mr Sheen for your phone might be in order  :sarcastic:

Empresssophia

Further, all my photos are of me and as for the size comment- I challenge anyone to get 34F boobs in a size 10 top!

Empresssophia

So someone asks you a perfectly reasonable question about something you have in your likes list and you consider that vulgar?  :dash: :dash:

Good luck. I suggest some Mr Sheen for your phone might be in order  :sarcastic:

No I think you've got the wrong end of the stick, I love perfectly reasonable questions about something on my likes list and am more than happy to discuss on email or on the phone- I'm not unreasonable!

I'm not here to throw childish insults back and forth, I am merely stating that I am genuine, I enjoy what I do and I'm good at it. So any theories about me being fake or ignorant can be put to bed. Thanks.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

No I think you've got the wrong end of the stick, I love perfectly reasonable questions about something on my likes list and am more than happy to discuss on email or on the phone- I'm not unreasonable!

I'm not here to throw childish insults back and forth, I am merely stating that I am genuine, I enjoy what I do and I'm good at it. So any theories about me being fake or ignorant can be put to bed. Thanks.

Have asked her if she does swallow in her standard rate but she never answers via email. She's quite convenient for me so may pay her a visit

I suspect Golfnut was referring to the above. Apologies if this is not the case.

Can you please explain m@rk's comment. Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 04:49:56 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline NervousJ

i challenge anyone to get 34F boobs in a size 10 top!

Oh my, I've never backed down from a challenge..

#consultsSundaydiary

GolfNut

Yep I assumed rightly or wrongly that she was responding to m@rk's lack of email response being due to being "vulgar".

Certainly looked like that was the case to me otherwise why respond in that way and why hasn't he had a response?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 04:55:52 pm by GolfNut »

Empresssophia

Oh my, I've never backed down from a challenge..

#consultsSundaydiary

Hahahah! Kindly bring along a size 10 top as I don't own any! Ha

Empresssophia

I suspect Golfnut was referring to the above. Apologies if this is not the case.

Without knowing AW username I can't find it to see if I replied or not, I always try to reply so apologies if I missed the message! I don't charge extra- my rates are all inclusive. Also for the record- I was Gabrielle at midland belles for about 3 years x

Empresssophia

I don't know if my comment in reply to this has already posted!! But, without knowing SW username I can't check... I always try to reply to all messages so apologies if I missed this one. My rates are all inclusive xx

GolfNut

I don't know if my comment in reply to this has already posted!! But, without knowing SW username I can't check... I always try to reply to all messages so apologies if I missed this one. My rates are all inclusive xx

Thanks for the clarification  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Without knowing AW username I can't find it to see if I replied or not, I always try to reply so apologies if I missed the message! I don't charge extra- my rates are all inclusive. Also for the record- I was Gabrielle at midland belles for about 3 years x

M@rk is a regular contributor on here, so if he has posted that you never answered his email, most members on here including myself will accept his comment.

Additionally, it would not be fair on him to ask him for his AW ID, as he may wish to keep his UKP and AW nic separate, and not disclose to it to anyone.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 05:32:56 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline PepeMAGA

@Sophia, while you're hovering here,  could you tell us if you charge extra for any services?

Empresssophia

M@rk is a regular contributor on here, so if he has posted that you never answered his email, most members on here including myself will accept his comment.

Additionally, it would not be fair on him to ask him for his AW ID, as he may wish to keep his UKP and AW nic separate, and not disclose to it to anyone.

I don't want his AW ID!!! I fully understand that! Jesus. I can't win haha.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Further, all my photos are of me and as for the size comment- I challenge anyone to get 34F boobs in a size 10 top!

FFS it's a compliment not a dig  :dash: :dash:

Offline m@rk

Hope I didn't come across as vulgar. Its never an easy topic asking about items on the likes list so I always start by phrasing along the lines of 'hope you don't mind me asking......' Etc

I haven't followed up the message to find out if Sophie does offer the service.

Anyway. Apologies Sophie if it did come across in the wrong manner...

Offline mrfishyfoo

Hope I didn't come across as vulgar. Its never an easy topic asking about items on the likes list so I always start by phrasing along the lines of 'hope you don't mind me asking......' Etc

I haven't followed up the message to find out if Sophie does offer the service.

Anyway. Apologies Sophie if it did come across in the wrong manner...

Why you apologising fella ?? It isn't unreasonable to ask questions.

I had a pro$$ie on my HL that was offering snowballing BUT no CIM. So I asked her how come you offer snowballing but I can't CIM. Guess what she was a box ticker  :dash: :dash:

Offline NervousJ

Feeling  :dash: :dash:

Confirmed a booking last night for this evening. All comms were spot on last night. I said I would ring today to confirm and get postcode...

Sophia's phone going to voicemail all day, didn't reply to AW message, left voicemail message and txt message. Nowt.....

Message tonight at 6.50 sorry tried to ring you but went to your voicemail... What cobblers...

I was really Looking forward to it...  Just a message today or a txt to cancel would have been fine with me, I'm very easy going, but nothing until 30mins before a confirmed meet, is just annoying....judging by some AW feedback I'm not the first for this to happen too...

Maybe it's just me with some manners..... They don't cost owt as far as I'm aware...

:dash: rant over.....
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 07:39:37 pm by NervousJ »

Offline m@rk

I saw her just before Xmas and comms were great. Planning to arrange another booking soon so will write a review.

Offline NervousJ

I saw her just before Xmas and comms were great. Planning to arrange another booking soon so will write a review.

I was gutted mate, really looking forward to it. Il give her the benefit this once as I'm still very keen to visit her... Totally went silent on the day of the punt until 30 mins before, with no explanation for cancelling. She did txt the next morning to see if I was free to see her, but I wasn't....tbh I was pissed off and didn't think she deserved my cash...

Comms were great the night before when she confirmed the booking...