Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Auburn Delight - Southampton/Eastleigh  (Read 3300 times)

9 review(s) for auburndelight (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

alberio

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After a spate of punts over the last 2 months I thought I would share some of my experiences.

Sadly the first one is not the best. I have seen Amy a number of times and have been reasonably happy with the meeting. This one however, was a bit flat and didn't really do anything for me.

After being let down by my original booking with another girl I was fustrated and checked my hotlist for girls in Hampshire, after a bit of text tennis I arranged an hour incall with Amy at her incall apartment in Eastleigh, not far from the station. After very precise instructions of how to get to her we met up exactly on time. I had a feeling that it got akward at the very start as we didn't exchange a word during the walk upstairs to her flat.

The flat itself was very nice, cosy and attractively lit. After a quick freshen up I met her on the bed. Still akward silence, light kissing and stroking for what seemed like a long time. Eventually we both found ourselves naked she performed ok oral, it was nice but I have had many better. Some of you know Amy is quite tall, almost as tall as me which is helpful when in 69 reaching both pussy and dick can be a stretch with some girls. Amy has a great body, tall, pale, flat stomach and a spotlessly clean pussy and arse. After a bit of this she finished me off with a handjob while kissing. We talked a little after this which made things maybe a little less akward. I left feeling like I had not made the best use of time and money.

Maybe she was not in the mood or perhaps it was me to blame as well, I dunno. For a 4th time of seeing her I dont think I will make it a 5th.

domino131

I've only seen her once (in fact I've yet to make any repeat visits to a WG), but my visit sounds a fair bit like yours in the sense of there being a lack of conversation.  I left a review of her in fact.  Sounds like she still needs to work on her conversation skills then.

Cabbie

I'm looking for my first punt and Auburndelight might be my best bet. She is older and more experienced . Being 55 I think a young 20 something might not be best first time. There are younger more attractive girls in the Southampton area but it might be best to go with Amy as she has reliable feedback . Any thoughts before I decide to book.

James999

I'm looking for my first punt and Auburndelight might be my best bet.

She could save you a lot of money as she could put you off punting for life  :music:

She looks like she's not seen daylight for years  :vomit:

Offline Hantsolo

I'm looking for my first punt and Auburndelight might be my best bet. She is older and more experienced . Being 55 I think a young 20 something might not be best first time. There are younger more attractive girls in the Southampton area but it might be best to go with Amy as she has reliable feedback . Any thoughts before I decide to book.

Reliable feedback? Not on here she doesn't!

You can do a lot better in the Southampton and Portsmouth area than her from what I've read and she's certainly not one I'd consider booking

kamu

Reliable feedback? Not on here she doesn't!

You can do a lot better in the Southampton and Portsmouth area than her from what I've read and she's certainly not one I'd consider booking

+1 Havent actually met this wg but have corresponded with her a couple of times and found her very odd and seems extremely robotic. Something confirmed if you take the time to read the numerous pages of OTT jibberish on her profile.

Cabbie

Ok. Thanks for the feedback. I will look for another and give her a miss.

bigmanbigman

Try Hailey
Portsmouth
You won't regret it
A first class wg all around .
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 02:02:17 pm by bigmanbigman »

WhattheFlip

I wouldn't recommend Amy for a first punt, no. You need someone more active. I thought Amy was ok, but couldn't disagree with the more...lukewarm reviews-she is just genuinely shy, not unpleasant or anything-just shy. Bit of an oddball (gamer), but warmed up, responded to RO and I liked her body and amazing hair, and it was pleasant enough. But I haven't returned and have no plans to. Also seems the service does vary with her mood.