Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good girl 69 Paisley  (Read 4229 times)

19 review(s) for Good_Girl69 (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 7iron

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
[Link added by admin]

Eventually arranged to have a meet with this girl. My problem is opportunity, so most punts are impulsive and with the availability of Romanians it is mostly with them. So fortunately got a meet arranged with Nicky.

Comms. Excellent.
Body. Heavier than I thought. Nipples!  :yahoo:
Looks. Quite nice
VFM. 10/10

Met at the door with a passionate kiss. My 1st ever with a WG and I can see the attraction for the guys who request kissing. Led into her bedroom, straight into the action.

I have to say the enthusiasm from this lady is unreal. You will never leave her flat thinking she could have done more! Led me over to the mirror. Dropped to her knees and sucked my cock like her life depended on it. Gagging, spitting, mascara running down her face. She went for the deep throat with so much enthusiasm.

After that on to the bed, head hanging off the end. Face fucking!! Then we fucked mish. By fuck she loves cock. She came twice with cock alone, squirting like a burst hose! 69, cowgirl, doggy.

Never a dull moment in the whole session. She really does provide a great service.

The only disappointment was my own performance on the day. Was going to cancel as I felt underpart, but didn't want to blow my chance. That's my excuse!

If you are looking for a filthy session. This is your girl.

Offline 7iron

« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 11:01:15 am by 7iron »

Offline S.X. MacHine

Yeah, she's one of a kind, this lass. You forgot to mention that, not only does she shag well, but she also has a nice personality. Genuine, friendly person.

Online David1970

She won't see people without AW feedback for security reasons.
I won't join AW for security reasons, keep hearing about girls accounts being hacked, which means punters details are open to hacking.
Her loss I will spend my money with someone who wants it.

Offline 7iron

Yeah, she's one of a kind, this lass. You forgot to mention that, not only does she shag well, but she also has a nice personality. Genuine, friendly person.
true.everything about her is positive. Well except I also forgot to mentioned the climb up to her flat  :scare:

Offline Clattypats

I won't join AW for security reasons, keep hearing about girls accounts being hacked, which means punters details are open to hacking.
To be honest, I had to join AW a couple of months or so ago in order to see Nicky and a few other girls I wanted to see :dance: (never looked back since)

Have to admit most of my bookings through AW have been my best to date.. :)

My point is, like you know, alot of girls use this method for their own safety and security..(it's not foolproof, but it takes some risk factors away) That is their prerogative..

You don't want to join for security reasons, which is fair enough...that's your prerogative ...it's a two way street :thumbsup:

If you don't want to join it you just have to accept that you will have to book the girls who show their phone numbers, just as I had to do for months at one point :hi:

Offline Jock D

I'm the same Davie boy...not a member of AW and no intention of becoming one...it is really annoying though when you read good reviews on here and know that your not going to be able to sample :dash:...I actually PM'd Good Girl 69 on here asking if she would consider seeing me but...got No Reply  :thumbsdown:

Offline Jock D

As a result of my post above, Nicky actually PM'd me...apologising for not getting back to me :hi: and said she wouldn't have a problem seeing anyone who is an 'established', member on here but is not registered on AW. So, yesterday I had my first meet up with her :cool:...I'm not going to do a review as I have nothing new to add...suffice to say if Rampant Full On Filth is your bag then Nicky is a must see. :thumbsup:

Offline muffherwell91

...suffice to say if Rampant Full On Filth is your bag then Nicky is a must see. :thumbsup:
I have never had the pleasure, however, she seems like a decent, horny working girl that is only too eager to please. In this punting wasteland that should be treasured.  :thumbsup:

Offline ClitDecision

I've tried to contact her a few times via AW without reply despite having positive feedback, shame as she sounds like a good punt from the reviews on here.

Online digman

I emailed her on friday and not had a reply back yet either...she is a popular girl.

Offline ClitDecision

Profile gone, shame I had a meeting booked.

NorthernLad010

That is a shame, I was also in the process of arranging a meeting. Does anyone know why her profile is gone at all?

Offline de005

Yea .. I met her today ..profile was hacked and she`s had to submit proof of age , identity etc . It will be back on soon.

p.s. ...I ve seen her 5 / 6 times this year and today was by far the best meet I`ve had with her.