Author Topic: Scarlet_Storm in bradford  (Read 3818 times)


3 review(s) for Scarlet_Storm (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cueball

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Keenly leaping out of my right money milfs hotlist comes this lass. I noticed her profile appear not long ago and thought yep, she's got the look and prices I like. Into the quarantine she went as I watched her feedback grow. Little or no chatter on here, that's not always a bad thing. So, off I went a tontobering and found myself on this lasses doorstep. Another raid into the yorkshire pudding teams territory  :D


Comms.... email exchange with my suggested time and day, all agreed and we've swapped phone numbers. Decent lass to talk to, she's from yorkshire and is friendly to deal with.


Venue..... quiet semi in a Bradford suburb. There's loads of free parking that's out of eye shot if you want. The area looked quite good tbh, with decent motors parked up. I'd guess it's good for anytime of day. I went during the day though.


Looks...... yep, that's her in the pictures. She's a curvy shapely milf sporting a cracking pair of tits. Her pictures are pretty accurate but face to face she's much more shapely than her pics belie,  She's a good looking blonde milf with a nice face to cap it all off. Her age I'd say was more or less accurate.


The action.... I text on arrival and she's ready on time. In I go, I made no dress requests, she greets me in a figure hugging dress.

Into the bedroom, money sorted and we're on with the tonsil tennis, she's an enthusiastic sensual snogger who seems to enjoy her work.

I'm getting to work stripping her down to her hold ups and releasing those tits and what a sight they make, big, soft and natural, they will receive constant attention throughout my visit.

Onto the bed, more rolling around snogging whilst feeling each other up, she's wanking me, I'm fingering her.

I want a slobber on her body though, she's on her back and me and my tongue make our way down from her lips to her bald pussy, stopping off for a visit on those two big dobbers on route.

I deliver a lengthy good session of clit licking & fingering which seems welcome, she's coo'ing along nicely until I slobber my way back up.

It's my turn now, I'm on my back and she gets stuck into the owo, she's a gfe sucker, not a pse sucker, I'm happy though, it's keeping my wood firm and I do like to cup those tits in my hands.

69 next, on she clambers and away we go, it's all bobbing heads and noses near arseholes, great stuff. I signal the end by a friendly pat on her arse.

She spins round and she's straddling me snogging my face off with my hands roaming all over her body.

I'm ready for the rubber and to go podging now, rubber on, she climbs on for a hard grinding cg, all with her tongue in my throat.

She's got a good squatting technique in cg too, a bit too good, she'll have me popping if I don't mix things up.

So, I request a move to mish, the pause reduces the vinegar stroke and we're away. We've both got a right grip on each other and I'm getting quite a head of steam up, all to a slapping chorus of pelvic claps :D she takes a decent pounding at this.

I'm moving again though, doggy next, hands on her hips/arse cheeks and I'm pumping away, she's a sexy sight like this, I get into my stride quickly, I'm nicely at the plateau and keep pumping and slapping her arse, with her moaning and gripping the bed.

I take a note of the time, I'm 50 minutes into my hour. I'm thinking it's time to pop.

Mish is good for me to pop when the mood takes me and today I've got the mood.

Into mish and I'm going at her hammer and tongues until I pop filling my bag. She has cim on her likes but today I want to pop inside so that's where I remain.

Time check, I can't believe how that's run, I'm 55 minutes into my hour, perfect, it doesn't always work like that but today it did.

Clean up, drink of water, bit of a natter whilst cooling down sees me walking out into the real world with about a ten minute over run.


To sum up.... she's a curvy, good looking Yorkshire milf that delivers a great service at the right money in a decent gaff. If you play your part of the deal (clean and polite) then you'll get a good punt with a clean, keen lass at the right money.

would I recommend..... yes, for lads amongst who enjoy a clean, keen, curvy milf then she's hard to beat.


Would I return.... yes, I say it a lot but yes, she's on the rota. She's very likely to have me knocking on her door again.

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Great review as ever pal, she's on my radar for when I can get over to Bradford  :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
Well well MrCB sneaking past our border patrol and podging our milfs again.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Seems like you had a cracking time with this lass. :thumbsup:

As ever cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

Offline frankc

Great reviewing there Pal.....think I'm getting a taste for these Yorkshire Tarts.... :D....On the list she goes.. :thumbsup:

mediumjoe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

     Brill report CB , I think I might have to get a little bit of that .  Actually she's quite a meaty piece so itll be a lot of that .  What a pair of boobs I wonder if nervous Jimmy's seen them yet .

Offline cueball

Well well MrCB sneaking past our border patrol and podging our milfs again. 

Tell your sloppy border patrol to pull their socks up, I'm not done yet, I've plans to deposit more Lancashire over the border  :D

Offline threechilliman

I feel a Yorkshire raid coming on.

tcm

Offline Paulday

Cuming over here and stealing our women! How dare you!  :angry:

Having a sneaky mission myself to the wrong side of the Pennines this week for Tontober!

Will report back.

Yorkshire! Yorkshire! Yorkshire!

Offline rafa

I have come across her profile and she looks tasty. It's a shame she don't see Asians  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
Tell your sloppy border patrol to pull their socks up, I'm not done yet, I've plans to deposit more Lancashire over the border  :D

Ha !! Ha !! Been too busy podging EM lasses.  :D :D

Online YorkshireLad

A punter has said off site that he barebacked her.

Offline cueball

A punter has said off site that he barebacked her.

That's a sobering statement.

By no means impossible, we only know what happens during our own time in the room.

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
That's a sobering statement.

By no means impossible, we only know what happens during our own time in the room.

Shit happens MrCB. All us punters can do is rubber up and try and keep it safe.

As has been said before "punting ain't for the faint at heart."

FFS I've fucked 2 of the lasses, albeit covered up, that are now in my "hall of BB infamy".  :scare: :scare: If I'd known what they are really like I wouldn't have touched them.

Thank fuck for regular STD testing. My last full set all came back clean at the end of last week.

Offline cueball

All us punters can do is rubber up

Exactly... the rubber is primarily to protect ME

Her protection from me is incidental, my priority is my own protection.

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
Exactly... the rubber is primarily to protect ME

Her protection from me is incidental, my priority is my own protection.

+1000

Offline Home Alone

A punter has said off site that he barebacked her.

Pity, that. She'd been recommended to me for a future trip east over the Pennines. Not now, though.