Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lary krystal - Romanian - Old Kent Road  (Read 1780 times)

1 review(s) for Bryana_Bryana (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Brazilian Martian

Had no more appointments at work so left early and decided to see this girl she's located in a flat near elephant and castle old kent road area. Paid sixty  pounds for 30 mins before we even got naked she started telling me her do's and don'ts, I then told her I'm the most easy punter she will get as I dnt kiss or go down or rim prostitutes, she then asked what i do, for me to then say just fuck.

Started with covered oral which was shit I stopped her mid way and told her to sit on my dick which she did and she rode me for a while, then switched over into doggy then back to cowgirl this went on for at least 10 mins. Switched again into missionary and she can take a jackhammering for a girl of her frame, after at a few more minutes I nutted and then cleaned myself up still had at least 10 mins left but i decided to leave.

She has a nice body petite frame nice tits and ass but her personality is dead. The sex was ok not the worst I've had that is saved for a black latina called kaori.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online PilotMan

Sergei has been busy.

Profile is now Bryana_Bryana.

Looks like multiple users of the profile - swappy swappy

Offline Brazilian Martian

Sergei has been busy.

Profile is now Bryana_Bryana.

Looks like multiple users of the profile - swappy swappy

This is the same outfit that works out of Devons road and also Wimbledon & Elephant and Castle , I've never had a bad punt with them from what I can remember.