Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily - romfordmassage  (Read 5475 times)

Offline pewpewpew

I wanted to book luiza but was told over text that she wasn't available until later and lily was available. Her photos make her look a bit ugly on the website but been wanting to try this place for a while so thought why not?

Text on the day and was there 1 hour later. Much better looking in person so wasn't upset about that. Was wearing a little black dress and wouldn't say she was a stunner but definitely OK looking and nice tight body.

Have to say the massage was amazing. Very thorough and kept massaging my balls as I was laying on my front. Eventually turned over and did a quick leg and shoulder massage before moving onto the cock.

For reasons unknown I could not cum but it felt amazing nonetheless. Eventually a knock on the door and she apologies that time was up and went to prepare the shower. Checked the time and was 15 minutes over so kudos to her for not giving up.

Very pleased with my experience here. Would recommend and will be going back to see lily again

Offline DirtDiggler

Romford Massage is still a favorite with punters on this forum!
Haven't had Lily yet, but Luiza is good too. The under reach strokes and heavy breathing in your ear  :wacko:
She can be very busy at times so I'll advise booking at least a day before if you want to see her.

Offline wakemeup

Romford Massage is still a favorite with punters on this forum!
Haven't had Lily yet, but Luiza is good too. The under reach strokes and heavy breathing in your ear  :wacko:
She can be very busy at times so I'll advise booking at least a day before if you want to see her.

How much, what is included or what are the extras?

Offline Fully Sated

Adding a link so that we can all see who you are talking about;

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DirtDiggler

How much, what is included or what are the extras?

Ah yea, forgot to include a link as well but prices range from their website.
£50 for 30 mins b2b nude. Luiza is cool with touching and light fingering.
No oral or full services tho.

Offline pewpewpew

For a straight sweedish massage and wank it's £60 for 1 hour. There's a load of different massages on their site but fuck knows what they all mean

And yes the reach under ball massage blew my mind

Offline punk

What if you blow your load well within the hour. Is that it or do they allow extra round or two?

Offline Gooner

Love this place and the balls massage while laying on your front is superb. Need to get back there again.

Offline Hotshots76

Amen. I always opt for 30 mins because the value for money seems to be there. The temptation to do more would be frustrating during a body2body

Offline Mij

Yep, I can vouch for this place too. I saw Luiza when I went....60 mins, £60 for massage with HE. Her clothes remained on but touching all over was allowed. After, she explained the different massages....80 for her nude on the massage table, then 100 for nude B2B on the bed. Wish she had said that before we started! :)

I will return!!

I found parking was a nightmare though....ended up at Homebase about a mile away then had to walk it. Limited on-street parking near their house. Anyone know of somewhere closer to park?

:drinks:
Mij

Offline bestbefore

I found parking was a nightmare though....ended up at Homebase about a mile away then had to walk it. Limited on-street parking near their house. Anyone know of somewhere closer to park?

Yet they advertise free easy parking!!

Offline Hackneylad1

I have visited this place and reviewed Lily. Might try Louiza if touching ok with her.

I aways park in the Tesco or B&Q (both on same site) further towards Hornchurch. Probably about half a mile and a lot nearer than Homebase. Yes parking around their place is a nightmare.

Offline punk

A lot of cash to pay if you blow your load well within the hour and no second go.

Offline pewpewpew

I parked in the ymca across the road from them. Signs say private parking but didn't get a ticket or anything and there were loads of spaces. As for second pop I believe that they save the he until the end to avoid that so don't know what would happen if you asked for a wank straight away

Offline Stitch

Just back from a fantastic meeting with Lily.... Her photos on the web site do not do her justice.

I messaged them this morning and a quick reply back said Lily was available from 10.30 & Luisa or Gina were not available until 12.30, so I took a chance with Lily, and have no complaints at all.
The site says she's 27, looks much younger to me. Usual system when I arrived of a text to say I'm nearby and a quick text back to say come in. Was welcomed with a lovely smile, a peck on the cheeks and shown upstairs to a long treatment room with a massage table at one end with full length mirrors running along the side of the bed. At the other end of the room was a double bed made up on the floor. All very clean and well decorated. The room was also very warm with a fan heater going. Lily asked what type of massage I wanted and for how long. I asked for a sensuous massage of 30 mins duration. She offered Tantric (assume B2B) @ £50, Lomi @ £40 or Swedish @ £30. Having never tried Lomi, I plumped for that and was told to undress and lay on the massage table. So off came all the kit and I lay on the table with my head in the hole waiting a few minutes for her to return. She started to gently run her fingers up and down by body. It felt fantastic, almost like being tortured with feathers ! This lasted for about 5 mins and was gutted when it stopped. Whilst she was doing this, I managed to look up slightly and noticed she was starkers. What a beautiful body she has (and told her so).
On went the hot oil and the massage began. Just the right sort of pressure on the legs and back with a few swipes along the crack. After a while, she eased my legs apart and as she was working on my thighs, made sure my balls were teased. I asked if it was alright if I touched her legs whilst she was massaging me, to which she replied it was ok. So I did lol. Then plenty of caressing my balls with one hand whilst working on either my back or legs with the other. It was awesome.
Told to roll over and whilst doing so, took the opportunity to ask if there was any other services she offered, to which she replied, no massage only. So I then asked if that included a happy ending ? Off course was the reply.
The first thing I noticed when I turned over was just how pretty she is. She said she was Romainain, but her big brown eyes made her look more middle eastern to me. Then I caught sight of her boobs.... Or lack of !! Basically, she is as flat as a pancake. I could not believe what I saw ! I was amazed by them. Just the smallest mounds topped off with lovely brown nips. I could not stop staring at her or her tits. More massage took place on my legs and chest whilst also bringing the old chap to life on the way up and down my body. Now standing fully to attention, she started to gently work on the old feller with the tips of her fingers before taking hold and stroking away. I was still mesmerised by her boobs and I asked if I could touch. I was in heaven when she said yes. I loved them and played with them all the time she worked her magic on my todger. It wasn't long before I could hold out any more. She then stroked the poor feller for a few minutes whilst I cringed every time she caught my very sensitive helmet and then started the clean up.
She asked if I wanted a shower, which I did and went of to prepare the shower so it was running at the right tempeture. All you could need in the very clean and tidy bathroom with shower gels, deodorant etc. Dried off, and went back into the bedroom where Lily was just wrapped in a small towel. A bit of small talk as we walked down the stairs with a peck on the cheeks and said our good byes. One very happy and satisfied customer.
On my way out of the front gate, I held it open as, I assume Luisa turned up. Younger and shorter than Lily. Again, looking very nice.
This is going to be a regular for me and I plan to try all three girls, but if ever the others are not available, I would have no qualms about seeing Lily again.

Offline Fully Sated

Stitch, thanks for your post, glad you had a good time. Why don't you write it up as a review and get the first one under your belt?

Offline PleadInsanity

Never had a proper massage but like the sound of this place.
Do you have to ask for HE or is that a given with any massage?

Offline Gooner

Never had a proper massage but like the sound of this place.
Do you have to ask for HE or is that a given with any massage?

I believe it's given. I have only got the basic Swedish and always got HE at the end.

Offline Stitch

Stitch, thanks for your post, glad you had a good time. Why don't you write it up as a review and get the first one under your belt?

Thanks..... I will have a go tomorrow

Offline pewpewpew

I never asked for a wank but was just given. Suppose you could ask for a non sexual massage but you're in the wrong place for that buddy

Offline PleadInsanity

I never asked for a wank but was just given. Suppose you could ask for a non sexual massage but you're in the wrong place for that buddy

I was'nt sure if you had to request or mention it at the start. I'd be a bit gutted if i went there and she finished the actual massage and said "right all done, off you go"  :D

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks, op. Have been planning to visit this place. Hopefully soon.

Offline Banana100

Banned reason: Threats of violence.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pewpewpew

Seems like Lilly and Luisa minus Gina are back
Nice one. Adding a link to the profile as the adverts expire