Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melanie - Latina - Camberwell  (Read 3392 times)

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Location: opposite mc donalds in Camberwell, entrance is abit of schlep and dump from the main road but its a nice apartment inside.

Comms: Maid, perfect English + text with full address.

Girl: like the pictures, quite large, I wouldn't call her fat in the usual sense - its the usual sort of firm/tight large latina build, she's from Dominican republic and speaks no English. very good attitude. Natural tits probably D cup abit droopy with large nipples, Massive ass.

Very good service, lengthy OWO it was varied, deep, wet, shaft work, ball licking, abit of eye contact.

She played the dominant role in the fucking, cow girl, reverse cow girl, doggy, missionary, handled a good pounding and rode me well.

Would recommended, esp for a late night short notice punt, if your tight bodied young eastern European prossie lets you down.  :sarcastic:

Usual pricing + all esssttrraas' baby.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

Not a fan of this new location outside the black metal gate they had me waiting for a few minutes for the security guy to open up then the walk up the long stair case to the top.

Offline pumps

Offline Dinekid7

So how much did you actually pay

I would guess 80 pounds. 60 for 30 mins and 20 extra for owo

Offline pumps

How about those apples you only have 3 posts and all of them are in my threads lol

But as per above £60 /30mins + £20 owo

Offline Dinekid7

This site save me a lot of money loool,  will do reviews when I get the balls to

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Have dealt with this girl again very recently can report services and attitude were consistent with my first visit!

I tried calling up and the maid told me she was busy for the night as a punter had booked her for at least three hours. I was interested in her blow her job skills, seems some guy got their first.

Offline pumps

I tried calling up and the maid told me she was busy for the night as a punter had booked her for at least three hours. I was interested in her blow her job skills, seems some guy got their first.

That's probably the same punter that cock blocked me when I went to see her one night at gipsy hill  :sarcastic:, seems she's quite popular -

Offline pumps

Just had a thought, and I want to cover my back before you come back and BoShek me if she doesn't perform, she doesn't speak a word of English, so make sure you get across to her exactly how you need your shine before paying, not after paying. & if you get a crappy shine because you forget todo all that....don't tell me about your own stupidity. Just knock out a review and refrain from mentioning me :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

also YMMV.

Just had a thought, and I want to cover my back before you come back and BoShek me if she doesn't perform, she doesn't speak a word of English, so make sure you get across to her exactly how you need your shine before paying, not after paying. & if you get a crappy shine because you forget todo all that....don't tell me about your own stupidity. Just knock out a review and refrain from mentioning me :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

also YMMV.

Lol when I got there again she was busy I was offered the other two girls but I declined and left, then spent up to a hour on AW looking for a romanian that had 15 mins quickies that did not have bareback listed  :dash: no luck so  had to call it a night

Offline pumps

Lol when I got there again she was busy I was offered the other two girls but I declined and left, then spent up to a hour on AW looking for a romanian that had 15 mins quickies that did not have bareback listed  :dash: no luck so  had to call it a night

you should of tried the tranny....  :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59456.0

you should of tried the tranny....  :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59456.0

Loool hell no she tried to offer herself to me in sydenham once I said I will wait for the other girl who is working, she seemed very pissed off aftrewards.

With the lights very dim I can see how she can trick a few guys