Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bellacaty.2015 - Cardiff  (Read 1068 times)

2 review(s) for Bella Caty (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ledley

mind blown  :yahoo:

Another brazilian or so I Thought, she is from the dominican republic. Her name is Cathy and she may be still there but she said either Fri or Sunday she goes to London but will be back.

She says she is 25 and that seems about right. Nice body, dark skin and very sexy smile and she loves to twerk. had massage and a lapdance before we began. DFK, body licking (all over) owo (no charge) and sex in 3 or 4 positions. HArd to say if she is the best wg ive seen at that site as rebekah was so good and also Poala cocksucker was mind blowing (she is back at site next week from the city centre venue.

Cathy blew my mind, massage, lap dance, deep owo, dfk, intense sex and then lying naked and talking on the bed afterwards with more dfk (no clock watching). Only downside is we had to use the front room which has an awful creaky uncomfortable bed. But Ive text to ask if she is there tonight and i think english is bad but response doesnt seem like she is. add profile to hotlist in case she returns.

the brazilian/latina punts are amazing and there is a new one in town not far from walkabout so we have 2 venues and an option if drinking in town. the other wg at site is not a looker so be ready to walk if cathy is gone.

the 'receptionist' is v hot again (tho the last 2 ive seen have been 9's but unfortunately none of them work).

Links below:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

IF she is gone you can see poala in city centre or otherwise she is back in normal site from monday - External Link/Members Only

Offline HughJardon

Nice

I'm going later,  to both girls  :thumbsup:

Offline PMAC123

there is a new one in town not far from walkabout so we have 2 venues and an option if drinking in town.

Is this the same one somebody else mentioned was near the hayes? Does anybody know who's there?

Offline ledley

Is this the same one somebody else mentioned was near the hayes? Does anybody know who's there?

Poala cocksucker is there until mon

Jester269269

These whirl wind tours wind me up :dash:
Tried to book Jess Diamond in Swansea this Sunday, but she leaves Saturday  :thumbsdown:

Offline ledley

These whirl wind tours wind me up :dash:
Tried to book Jess Diamond in Swansea this Sunday, but she leaves Saturday  :thumbsdown:

That makes sense as sometimes no phone answers sunday

Jester269269

Lol Ledley always like my Sunday PM punt after putting chairs out in the chapel  :thumbsup:

Offline ledley

Lol Ledley always like my Sunday PM punt after putting chairs out in the chapel  :thumbsup:

I often like to end weekend with a sunday punt  :hi: